Solar's homemade lure corner

Rate this topic

SolarFall

Hi there i was browsing some new ideas for lures while i ran across this site, i checked the posts in here and though I'd register to this site.

Maybe some have already ran across some pictures of my lures on some other forums, blog or to my youtube and seen some of my vids there. anyway im really passionate pike angler and i do fish for zander too so most of my home made lures are targeted to those species of fish.

dont want to blabber on too much i'll let the pics do the talking ;)

IMG_5902.JPG

Untitled.jpg

kirre ja purotaimen 2.jpg

hauet lähikuva 3.jpg

teutonic witch.. acid blue perch.jpgthe trout sivu.jpg25 cm trolling bait 2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNickW View Post

Some beautiful stuff there. Whats the double line tie on the bottom pic all about?

well the idea behind that is that if you have a line tie at 2 different positions you would have 2 different type of swimming actions in one lure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleston View Post

Very very nice. There is not much else to say. Maybe you can tell us what they are made of, how much they weigh, how long they are. Thanks

and welcome to SOL.

i make all my lures from different types of hard woods, i mostly use maple but i've done them from pretty much every type of hard wood that you can think of. im using maple cos i'm getting it for free from a friend of mine :D