Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

Jim Sensenbrenner, Wisconsin Congressman, Says Michelle Obama Has A 'Large Posterior'

Rate this topic

173 posts in this topic

Just when you think that you have heard it all, they always manage to take their ignorance to yet another dimension!­

In today's edition of Outrageous And Unfounded Insults, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) has decided to question Michelle Obama's body shape.

MediaBistro reports that Sensenbrenner was overheard talking on the phone, retelling an incident in which he said about Michelle Obama:

"She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself."

The most bothersome issue here is the conflation of two entirely separate matters: the First Lady's (natural) physique and her campaign for healthy eating and physical fitness.

Michelle has traveled the country for her "Let's Move!" campaign for over a year, talking about healthy eating, promoting a more user-friendly pyramid graphic, getting stores like Walmart to stock their shelves with nutritious items and playing sports with kids.

Although she has been called out for indulging in the occasional hamburger and fries, Michelle Obama has practiced what she preaches: she stays fit (those arms are still toned after all these years) and maintains an enviably healthy body, both inside and out.

Yet some conservative critics don't see it that way. Before Representative Sensenbrenner spoke out, Rush Limbaugh was on the case, disparaging Michelle Obama's body as a way to critique her healthy eating campaign. The radio host said in February:

"The problem is, and dare I say this, it doesn't look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice...I'm trying to say that our First Lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you."

With comments like these, Limbaugh and Sensenbrenner not only blatantly insult the first lady. They also invoke the specious notion that skinny equals healthy, that women with shapely curves can't possibly lead active, mindful lifestyles.

In fact, Michelle Obama and her fabulous physique are an ideal example for women -- and men -- of what an active, balanced, healthy lifestyle looks like. Posterior and all.

In fact, Michelle Obama and her fabulous physique are an ideal example for women -- and men -- of what an active, balanced, healthy lifestyle looks like. Posterior and all.

Say what?

ThaT might well be the stupidest ******* article I have ever seen posted on this website.  Maybe even racist too

Coincidence.  read Michelle Malkin's article this week. 

LA County schools are ENDING the menus and restrictions enforced by the Feds through the schemes of Michelle Obama, and re installing old menus.  Kids were not eating the food.  The IDIOT Obama followers put stuff on the menus that kids do not eat.  STUPID.  Leftist=STUPID.

In (guess where)Illinois, there are schools that ban parents from even attempting to feed their own children. Can you fathom the left wing gall and hatred you have to muster to go that far as to say that if you you give your child lunch,you have broken some regulation?  They are insane, they have gone insane with power, greed, and hatred.

A union sop to the food workers.

I am just about to get up and, believe it or not, make 2 bag lunches.  My children will eat them today-or they won't. My children's school is staffed by teachers, not union caterers, they do not feed my children.  Thats the parents' gig.

Read this article.  Unlike the one we were first subjected to, this one is based in fact.

Michelle Obama’s Unsavory

School-Lunch Flop

The first lady’s initiative has been a disaster.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/286351/michelle-obama-s-unsavory-br-school-lunch-flop-michelle-malkin

Some people just have a big arse. Not everyone can look like a runway model. Some people just retain weight some don't. My girlfriend is 43 years old 5' 9" and weighs 122lbs. But she has a big butt(nice too)

LMAO of the members of SOL (most of as fat or fatter than me) espousing the virtues of looking thin and shapely! Oh, and Rush.....let's not forget about "Mr. Olympia 2011" or "miss tub-0-lard," Paula Dean talking **** on a woman who was good enough to go on her show! Too funny.

Seriously, people need to get over this. What is the first Lady supposed to do, nothing? Doesn't anyone care about these kids at all? Are we just supposed to let them eat crap because their parents don't care? All first ladies.....ALL OF THEM.....have campaigned for one cause or another.

You guys are just too funny! Have any of you ever met a black person before? I think many of you haven't. :shock:

We have real issues in this country. Soaring divorce rates, too many people in jail, rampant drug problem getting worse, abortions for people who are too irresponsible to use contraception.....the list is staggering! We can't talk about that stuff though, because we are too caught up in dialog involving the first lady's butt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiddd View Post

Some people just have a big arse. Not everyone can look like a runway model. Some people just retain weight some don't. My girlfriend is 43 years old 5' 9" and weighs 122lbs. But she has a big butt(nice too)

Who cares?

Would your girlfriend support a ban on parents feeding their own children in order to increase the power and dues collecting ability of a food service union in Illinois?

Howard Portnoy at Townhall,

But Sensenbrenner’s dig is the least of Mrs. Obama’s problems. NPD Group, a market research company, reported on Tuesday that the First Lady’s $2 million “MyPlate” food guide is an appalling failure.

AFP RelaxNews notes via the New York Daily News:

Using its National Eating Trends statistics, which have been tracking the eating and drinking habits of US consumers for 30 years, … NPD Group found that only two percent of Americans’ diets—equal to about seven days a year—come close to the US Department of Agriculture’s new dietary guidelines launched this summer.

The report further observed that the few times Americans did manage to satisfy nutritional requirements, they were likely to consume more than three meals a day, thereby undoing any positive effects.

Mrs. Obama launched the new plate icon—a retooling of the decades-old Food Guide Pyramid—earlier this year. The goal was to aid consumers in determining relative portion size. But as with previous initiatives, including the Nutrition Facts panels mandated for product labels, Americans just aren’t that interested in playing with their food.

And that goes double for the younger ones. The blog My Food My Choice reports that students in the Los Angeles Unified School District have turned their noses up at the recently imposed school lunch menus that replace cheeseburgers and fries with black bean burgers, tostada salad, and fresh pears. The post quotes the Los Angeles Times as noting that

[m]any of the meals are being rejected en masse. Participation in the school lunch program has dropped by thousands of students. Principals report massive waste, with unopened milk cartons and uneaten entrees being thrown away. Students are ditching lunch, and some say they’re suffering from headaches, stomach pains and even anemia. At many campuses, an underground market for chips, candy, fast-food burgers and other taboo fare is thriving.

Which has the left the district’s food service director with little choice but to reinstate the old menu:

Hamburgers will be offered daily. Some of the more exotic dishes are out, including the beef jambalaya, vegetable curry, pad Thai, lentil and brown rice cutlets, and quinoa and black-eyed pea salads. And the Caribbean meatball sauce will be changed to the more familiar teriyaki flavor.

If there is a message in this for the First Lady it is that Americans aren’t keen on having the government dictate what they can and can’t eat. And if they were, they wouldn’t want the message coming from someone with a large … er—appetite.

Who cares?

Would your girlfriend support a ban on parents feeding their own children in order to increase the power and dues collecting ability of a food service union in Illinois?

I'm confused.....there's a ban on feeding your own kids?