Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassinJ

Wtt Lightly Used Plugs (Grs, Ss, Redneck, Dt) - for other Lighty Used Plugs

20 posts in this topic

All of these plugs other than one have a pointer or two, from the sharp hook points. But other than that are really nice and would be great for casting. The schoolbus Grs appears to be completely free of any pointers, don't think I ever threw that one. The rest I know I have thrown at least once or twice. If your interested in a plug and want me to see if I can take pics of any pointers I notice I will do so. The reason I am trading them is because they have sat around and I don't think I am going to toss them as much as they deserve to be. The plugs for trade are a Ss 1.5oz Needle (White/pink), GRS Jr Pikie Swimmer (Chickenscratch), Redneck small Danny (White)... not sure the size.. 1oz maybe or 1.5, I'm sure I can find out if need be. GRS Jr Pikie Swimmer (Schoolbus), and a DT 40 Swimmer (Bunker).

Plugs I am looking for are

1. Black Label Slant Nose Swimmer - Schoolbus or Grey/Pink/White

2. LIFishInVT 2 1/2oz Darter - Black or Blurple will also consider solid yellow

3. Guppy Pencil 3oz 7" - Yellow/white, Bunker, White scale

4. Gibbs 2oz Bottleplug - White

5. Big Dons 1oz littleneck Popper - White, Yellow/white, Yellow red head

6. Plugcaster Dartcaster - Black or blurple, yellow

Heres pics of the plugs for trade;

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2629592/width/600/height/448]

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2629599/width/600/height/448' alt='448'>

looking for anything else, really interested in the school bus GRS

Nothing really comes to mind other than whats on the list. Can you name a few plugs you have for trade, maybe something will stick out?

I want that needlefish, but I don't really have what's on your list. I can offer $ or another SS needle.

Hey Fishalicious, I have a decent amount of Ss needles, do you have any other plugs you can think of for trade? As far as $ goes, you can try to buy a white gibbs 2oz bottle somewhere used/cheap, and trade that for it? :D

Hey guys, thanks for the offers! I hate to be so picky, but I'm really only looking for 3oz Guppy pencils at the moment. Do you have any big dons round nose swimmers maybe?

Hey guys, thanks for the offers! I hate to be so picky, but I'm really only looking for 3oz Guppy pencils at the moment. Do you have any big dons round nose swimmers maybe?

any afterhours plugs?

Hey Fishalicious, I have a decent amount of Ss needles, do you have any other plugs you can think of for trade? As far as $ goes, you can try to buy a white gibbs 2oz bottle somewhere used/cheap, and trade that for it? :D

How about one or a combination of these? (custom SS darter; 1½ oz. Choopy darter (some teeth marks); long-shank 1oz. Jetty Caster; rare, discontinued color Rebel Jumpin' minnow; unused 16A bomber.)

I have a NIP Blurple Dartercaster I would trade for the Chickenscratch GRS.

What size / color Big Don roundnose are you looking for?  I would trade one for the schoolbus GRS.

Let me know.

I have a NIP Blurple Dartercaster I would trade for the Chickenscratch GRS.

What size / color Big Don roundnose are you looking for?  I would trade one for the schoolbus GRS.

Let me know.

Hey 612fisherman, the Grs chickenscratch has one small pointer on the belly. You know, like a small hole from one of the sharp trebles that poked it. I can take a pic of the pointer if you'd like, but other than that its great condition. I will take the blurple dartcaster for it if your still up for it.

As for the Big Don round nose swimmer, believe its a 2.25oz size 6". Colors I'm looking for are daytime patterns, schoolbus, yellow/white, white, bunker.. etc. Let me know.

How about one or a combination of these? (custom SS darter; 1½ oz. Choopy darter (some teeth marks); long-shank 1oz. Jetty Caster; rare, discontinued color Rebel Jumpin' minnow; unused 16A bomber.)

Nice plugs Fishalicious, but not really what I'm looking for, that choopy is a real killer though. Have a few myself and they work well around here. You don't have any other SS darters do you? Like maybe a solid black, or blurple one?

I will trade the Dartercaster for the GRS chickenscratch.

When I looked at my Big Don's I have more of the smaller size than the larger roundnose.

Okay, Grs Chickenscratch is gone. I will pm you when I get home 612fisherman, currently at work.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0