Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatboyjoe

surf rods for sale

17 posts in this topic

my arthitis won't let me do this kind of fishing anymore. selling off some of my heavy stuff. I want to give some local guys a shot at these rods before they hit ebay.

for sale are

1 st.croix mojo 10ft. mss100mmf2 mod. fast- line 10-20 and 1 to 4 oz lure. very clean but has small amount of handiling scratches but hardly noticable. purchesed this year. used a few times on vacation this year only. $175.00

1 st. croix mojo 10.5 ft. mss106mm2 mod action 10-20 line and 3/4 -4oz lure. clean but has small amount of hadling scratches but hardly noticeable. used a few times on vacation this year only. $175.00

1 d-blue 11ft. rival dbd8tcssp1102mh 4 to 6 oz used maybe 6 times. purchased this year looks great but has some minor hadling scratches. 80.00

1 tsunami 10ft. tsawss1002 xh 20- 40 line 4 to 6 lure. i purchased this last year and has seen about 12 trips. light to moderate scratches and tape on butt sec bottom. had to trim some of the rubber on butt tip so it would fit into rod holders. $50.00

1 penn slammer rod slc 2660ax 6ft. med action. about 8 years old and seen some action. light to medium scratching and some fading. $10.00

1 tica peha520801 1 piece graphite rod 6 ft. 10 - 10-30 line and 3/4- 20 lure. fairly clean rod with light scratching. the 5th eye has the eye insert missing and would have to be replaced. $10.00

surf cart homemade with the big wheeleez wheels. comes with umbrella and cutting board.practicly new. $200.00

email me if interested thejaze2@gmail.com would rather have local pick-up only. the shipping tubes are costly and are a pain.

when picking up, i will have other saltwater items for sale at around half price. many lures. email for close up pic of what you are interested in.

Just a tip on shipping rods...you can go to a local carpet store and pick up one of their tubes used on carpets...did that and shipping a 2 piece rod was nominal amount.

I believe all Mojos from 9' up are 2 piece and that's what the 2 on the end of the model number means. I don't believe Dblue made one piece in long rods. I just did a search for the model numbers and that's what I found.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0