Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggstriper

Infidelity

Rate this topic

224 posts in this topic

I'm not married but know of someone who is unfaithful to his wife. Personally, I wouldn't do that because of the religious implications (it's violating one of the ten commandments and I'm afraid of the man above). If I wasn't in love or satisfied with my wife I would just end the marriage. The guy doesn't seem worried and a few other married guys I talked to don't take it seriously.

What say you? :confused:

Complicated topic...normally i would say if you want to cheat then you should end your current relationship ASAP, but there may be factors preventing that from happening, like children....so its complicated. The way i see it, i wouldn't want to be on the other end, where she cheats on me, so i won't cheat.

never did it, dont think I ever would. know people who dont give it a second thought. it's their business. not my thing though.

Yeah, it's funny cause the guy talks about women/dating? like he's single-a very wierd situation. :confused:

i wouldnt do it for the simple fact that it jeopardizes my ability to live in the same house as my kids. Not to mention it being a dirtbag move. Every guy I know who cheats doesnt think anything of it, but would absolutely lose their shti if their wife cheated on them....