GOP support based on Liberal reaction......

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

I've been discussing the over importance Republicans seem to put on Liberals for a while.....

but listening to WABC radio yesterday was VERY humorous,

it was nonstop commentary of hosts and callers discussing their support and fondness for candidates based upon the fear the Liberals have for them....

apparently, Perry, Newt, Romney and Santorum are ALL the most feared candidates running.

it's pretty humorous.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

They live in their own world of fear-mongering, hallucinations & imagined persecutions. That's the only way they can rally "the base"; because they have no ideas.

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

They live in their own world of fear-mongering, hallucinations & imagined persecutions. That's the only way they can rally "the base"; because they have no ideas.

Sounds a lot like MSDNC to me. Or any Obama'ite 'progressive', for that matter.;)

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

I guess it's easier to point and pwn than discuss the mental problems in play.

I listened to 2 or 3 hosts over the course of the day taking calls,

it seems that every GOP candidate was proclaimed as "the most feared" and thus worth supporting.

that mindset is pretty entrenched here on SOL as well.

How Republicans view Democratic candidates has never been a factor in my supporting someone.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

but it sure is fun watchin the lefties get thier panties in a wad over people like Palin.

when John M bashes Palin it's because she deserves it,

when Liberals do it, it's because their panties are in a wad.

opinions like this would mean more John, if you didn't view the person in question as a joke yourself.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I guess it's easier to point and pwn than discuss the mental problems in play.

I listened to 2 or 3 hosts over the course of the day taking calls,

it seems that every GOP candidate was proclaimed as "the most feared" and thus worth supporting.

that mindset is pretty entrenched here on SOL as well.

How Republicans view Democratic candidates has never been a factor in my supporting someone.

the mental problem is liberalism plain n simple. forced upon the people by both parties. the fact that "leftists" listen to "right" wing radio just as much as "right" wingers, proves my point that theyre one and the same. how one side views the other is never a reason to support anyone and I highly doubt anyone actually does that. they just say that to get under each others' skin. must be precursory to the manlove repubs and dems feel for each other while they kiss each other in private and rape the US in plain view.

when John M bashes Palin it's because she deserves it,

when Liberals do it, it's because their panties are in a wad.

opinions like this would mean more John, if you didn't view the person in question as a joke yourself.

so I guess that means that when I bash obama it doesnt matter either since I view him a really realy bad joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

so I guess that means that when I bash obama it doesnt matter either since I view him a really realy bad joke.

I haven't seen you engage is groundless attacks on Obama.

should I dismiss your critiques of him as a result of pantie bunching?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

the mental problem is liberalism plain n simple. forced upon the people by both parties. the fact that "leftists" listen to "right" wing radio just as much as "right" wingers, proves my point that theyre one and the same. how one side views the other is never a reason to support anyone and I highly doubt anyone actually does that. they just say that to get under each others' skin. must be precursory to the manlove repubs and dems feel for each other while they kiss each other in private and rape the US in plain view.

Bottom line is both parties are abotu more govt, more spending and less freedom for the people. Its the only thing they agree on.

I haven't seen you engage is groundless attacks on Obama.

should I dismiss your critiques of him as a result of pantie bunching?

nah im not shrill in my attacks on obama. You want shrill, go see what maddow or drunk ed has to say when palin is in the news. Thats great viewing for sure :)

It's been going on for years. The partisan rubes root for the party like it's some sort of football team. In the "rebuilding years", when there's little by the way of party accomplishments to hang your hat on, it's easier for the rubes to emote themselves into the party support not by positives, but by relativism.

It's really just another example of how partisans are ruled by their feelings.