Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vinnyb

VS 250B - USA Made

17 posts in this topic

Used VS250B in excellent condition & spooled with 30# fireline. It's a USA made reel & has the lifetime warranty. I haven't used this reel in a few seasons (I have a VS200 that I use mostly), but it's been well maintained & serviced by VS regularly. Serial number is 7120 - will post pictures tomorrow.

I'd rather not ship this - $500 picked up in southeastern Nassau, LI

sent pm and Im willing to buy

We don't want to break any rules here, so you've got to say "I'll take it" in this thread & then we can work out the exchange/payment details via PM. This would be a cash transaction - thanks! :)

:) sorry never bought anything from a thread got excited

and does this contain the sealed drag system

No problem at all & yes - it's the sealed drag model.

If you decide you can ship, I'll take it.

Thank you for the offer - let me see what happens with traxter first as I'd rather sell this locally. Where are you located?

Area code 36301, and thanks for setting all that straight.

traxter - I'm going to hold to my asking for now since "displaced" already said he'd take it at the asking but also requested shipping. If you want it at the $500 asking & are willing to meet for pickup, it's yours. If you want it at the $500 asking & would like to pay via paypal (as you requested via PM) then that would add an additional $15. For a cash transaction it would just be $500.

displaced - delivery via USPS w/ insurance & signature confirmation will run about 15 bucks. Let me know if you're OK with that & if traxter doesn't take it at the asking it will be yours since you already said you'd take it for $500.

Just trying to play by the rules & be fair to both of you :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0