Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saltyh2ofly

Louisiana Marsh Redfishing

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

I used to do that usually twice every year from 1977- 1983. My parents lived in Metarie Parish and a employee of my fathers also had a commercial/sport fishing business with 8 vessels. I would go down there for family visits and my father had this guy set up various fishing trips on each visit. LA back then had an amazing fishery. I have not been back there in 20 years.

Wow ! That's some great footage .Thanks for posting it. Could you give me an idea of best time of year and area of La. ? Did a short tuna trip to Venice once about 10 years ago but unfortunately didn't fish for reds there. But that video got me thinking ...

That is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time, nice to see all the different takes and "Oh So Close " shots. There should be a lot more of these types of shots in fishing videos. That would add so much to a videos and move it from the good category to the great category in the fishing video world world.

The one thing I hear most often about a fish is " What A Hit ! " Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. This video says so much.