Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damian-ma

WTS: Fishing Tripod SOLD!

10 posts in this topic

I have this tripod that i received as a gift about 2 years ago. Hoping someone will have a use with it. All the parts and pieces are still present.

Looking for $50Shipped

Here's what it looks like...

Trying to confirm if it will properly handle 13' rods......From the pics, appears it's made for small rods (small diameter butt area).....

1-can you confirm the diameter at the base where the rod is held?

2-How far is it from base (butt area) to upper area? ie from green to green in your pic.

Trying to confirm if it will properly handle 13' rods......From the pics, appears it's made for small rods (small diameter butt area).....

1-can you confirm the diameter at the base where the rod is held?

2-How far is it from base (butt area) to upper area? ie from green to green in your pic.

It was intended for surf rods. The butt cups are big enough but not sure how it would work with 13'ers since the height of the pod is about ~4'

just to double thanks Damian,

This tripod is GREAT, I'll say it's new or it looks like new, well doesnt show any sign of been used before, its very strong, has a really nice weight to stand sturdy on the beach or rocks and fight a nice fish and dont fly away with the rod and everything with a 5# fish, it also has a really good size for 11-12' surf rods or it can be lowered to be used with 7-9' rods or smallers.. even looks perfect to go for catfish or carps

very happy with it!! I just need to go fish now ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0