Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bido

Homeless Guy Beating

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

bilde?Site=B3&Date=20111219&Category=NJNEWS&ArtNo=312190050&Ref=AR&MaxW=140&Border=0&Pair-charged-beating-homeless-man-Wall-posted-YouTube

The assailant, Taylor C. Giresi, 20, of the 500 block of 15th Avenue in Belmar. 

It's already been posted on ***** so his life is probably going to get unpleasant when every little bit of info on him is posted and spread around. 

Sick little punk assed bitches.

I knew of some jerkwads like this when I was a lot younger...they continued on to be the same kind of older jerkwads.

Watching this made me feel ill too...

I like to think I'm a pretty good cook. Sometimes I'll make a big batch of whatever (usually seasonal) and take it over to the local shelter. Maybe give these folks a little taste of something that they wouldn't normally get. Really very little effort on my part.

Also take all the leftovers from whatever social functions I attend, doesn't embarrass me a bit...sometimes some pretty fancy stuff. They are usually grateful, and never turn it down.

I've given these folks rides to meetings and taken a few to the hospital over the years.

Not tooting my own horn at all...just trying to be of limited service.

I only bring it up here to encourage others...Don't cook? sing them a song. Don't sing? read to them (some of them can't) Any extra clothing in your closet? they can use it.

But for the Grace of God...there go I.

One thing I know, that what goes around comes around. I think because of the intent of their hearts they sealed their destiny. We are all created in the image of God, and when we treat His creations like this, the will of the Lord is not being done at all. Some think an evil spirit is a laughing matter, but it all comes back to haunt the evil spirited ones. 

140x176px-LL-baca502b_bilde.jpeg

The assailant, Taylor C. Giresi, 20, of the 500 block of 15th Avenue in Belmar. 

It's already been posted on ***** so his life is probably going to get unpleasant when every little bit of info on him is posted and spread around. 

Is that Rusty?

That is sad.... damn it why can't i run up on people doing, bottom feeders punk azz kids that need a really good azz whooping... I hope we read about them getting their rears handled to them :mad::mad::mad: