Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skiddd

Going on the Super Hawk tomorrow....

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Anyone ever go on his 7am trip for Cod, Sea Bass and Blackfish? I'm sure its not as good as a rec trip but for $60.00(full day) I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll report back tomorrow night....

Trip was good, caught some Ling and DOGFISH! it was a full day trip(7am to 4pm) I'm glad I went for the learning experience. 80' boat, only 15 fares on board and he travelled 22 to 25 miles to Jersey charging a $60.00 fare(pretty good I say) he reset the anchor when needed(in tough conditions) mates were great. On the way back in the mated passed out a bussiness card and on the back was written $10.00 off next trip. I have a new boat to frequent. All in all I would say it was a good day, I did have a bad back spasm and was out of commission for a few hours. met an SOL member(good guy, Medicfisher I think) I'll be going on this boat a lot in the near future for sure....

Trip was good, caught some Ling and DOGFISH! it was a full day trip(7am to 4pm) I'm glad I went for the learning experience. 80' boat, only 15 fares on board and he travelled 22 to 25 miles to Jersey charging a $60.00 fare(pretty good I say) he reset the anchor when needed(in tough conditions) mates were great. On the way back in the mated passed out a bussiness card and on the back was written $10.00 off next trip. I have a new boat to frequent. All in all I would say it was a good day, I did have a bad back spasm and was out of commission for a few hours. met an SOL member(good guy, Medicfisher I think) I'll be going on this boat a lot in the near future for sure....

That is a Captain that appreciates his customers.

That is a Captain that appreciates his customers.

Yes I was impressed. Good bussiness practices bring customers back. He sold me...

Yep, the captain went the distance in more ways than one. Mates gave personal attention to all on board. The seas were a little high, but hey sometimes that's just how it is. A good time. I will be back

That is the best boat,captain and mates in Pt.Lookout! It might be a few more dollars then the Capt.Al but that boats a piece a crap and slow as a snail and with the round bttom rock and rolls not to mention the patrons and 2x4 cabin! Super Hawk all the way!

Yes I was impressed. Good bussiness practices bring customers back. He sold me...

a few of my captain friends out of Captree will do the discount card if the fishing is slow. It's the right thing to do and brings the customers back