Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie M

Choopy Lures: 1 1/4 oz Dannies

14 posts in this topic

I have a few of these juvenile dannies sitting around, and thought I would make them available to you guys. I don't have any packaging for them, so they will just be sent in plastic bags.

Details: They weigh about 1 1/4 oz and are 3 3/4" long. Made of basswood, epoxy sealed painted and clear coated. Stainless steel through wire construction w/ a 1/0 VMC 9626 for the belly hook and 4/0 VMC 9171 for the tail hook. Some of them might have white bucktail that differs from the picture. They swim on the surface or right below it. They really like it best when they are crawled, but can be tuned to match the conditions you are fishing. They are great for imitating the juvenile bait that we see in the early fall like snappers, bunker and mullet, and also shad, sunnies and perch in the freshwater.

Since its the holiday season, I am going to sell these at $18 each. Add 5 dollars for shipping. Paypal is preferred, but will accept check or money order if sent promptly. I'll PM you payment details.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

900x600px-LL-567f229f_CLNJ_Juvie_Dannys.jpeg

Left to right:

Blue snapper scale: 3

Yellow stripes: 3

Bunker scale: 3

Red head skeleton: 1

How about the Red Head Skeleton and 1 with Yellow Stripes for $40 shipped?

I really can't haggle with these, because if I make a deal with one person, I have to do it with everyone. And since there are going to be more than one buyer, I want to be fair to everyone.

If you want those two, its $41 shipped. Just let me know.

1 yellow stripes Charlie I will PP tonight around 6pm

thanks Chuck

Thanks! I'll PM you my paypal address.

I'll take one yellow and one bunker. Will you be doing any of your peanut swimmers in these colors?

I'll PM payment info.

I can do them. Always looking for input on what colors people would like and trying to broaden my horizons. Thanks!

I would like a Red Head and a Yellow Stripe (for asking price) but I was wondering if I could wait till Monday to send PP funds? Either way is cool. Merry Christmas.

I would like a Red Head and a Yellow Stripe (for asking price) but I was wondering if I could wait till Monday to send PP funds? Either way is cool. Merry Christmas.

I can wait until Monday as long as you paypal. I'll send you PM w/ addy to send to.