computer info

Rate this topic

Charleston

Now you have to search for Disable XSS Filter from the drop down list and simply click on it.

Could do that. Be worth a little investigation though, but my moneys on a bad Ad.

My money is on Google and Huddler herding everyone away from Microsoft and into Google Chrome :D

Two things in life I love. Fishing, and looking at the wives pictures on the milk Carton

My money is on Google and Huddler herding everyone away from Microsoft and into Google Chrome :D

And then you have to have someone make fun of the computer you are using. They will tell you that what you have is not good enough to peruse the site or something like that

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

Now you have to search for Disable XSS Filter from the drop down list and simply click on it.

Could do that. Be worth a little investigation though, but my moneys on a bad Ad.

No doubt. I've been running around with a 'pwned' hook in my ass for so long I think I'm actually starting to enjoy it.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

And then you have to have someone make fun of the computer you are using. They will tell you that what you have is not good enough to peruse the site or something like that

I think they will probably put that message into a video that you cant close......... and have to suffer through the whole damn thing because the "Back Button won't work" ;)

Two things in life I love. Fishing, and looking at the wives pictures on the milk Carton

yep It's a bad ad that leads off with #

but since flash just happens to be the hackers tool of choice latley I just try to keep everything including Adobe Flash (11.1.102) updated and let MS block the cross site scripting

don't like updating your stuff? get a Mac

sweetheart