Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KJcowboy

Hi Guys

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Hey all

Work has been crazy over the past few months, sorry i havent been contributing. Anyways here is an update on what all is going on:

Work has decided to send me to school down in arkansas feb-may, have been waiting to get this confirmed since last may so its about time!

Fishing has been put on hold as my other passion of waterfowling has come into season, so far my results have been lack luster but on a upnote, my good friend who has never been hunting did go wout with me and got his first duck the day after Thanksgiving, a nice drake Ringneck, i followed up and took the hen that was flying with him.

The wife had surgery and is recovering nicely, she had a procedure done due to her metabolizm was shot and was having problems losing weight, doc says that she is doing well and since late sept has lost approx 35lbs.

I'll do my best to keep in touch more often as i plan on bringing my rod with me to fish after "work" and on the weekends when im down in school.

I wish everyone here the best in thier endevours next year, and Merry Christmas Happy New Years!

Tight Lines,

Josh

Josh,

Thanks for keeping in touch - it matters to us.

Sorry to hear about your wife and hope everything turns out the way you want it to. Happy holidays and a great new year.

Regards,

Herb

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas and the best to you and yours in the new year.

And to everyone on SOL, thanks for all the help good will on this site. It's a pleasure to post here.

Looking forward to news of a full recovery for your wife Josh.

Happy New Year

O