Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
audio1fx

donation to a needy fisherman,

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

charity begins at home soo I am putting this offer in the L.I. forum 1st.

Does anyone know a fellow fishing buddy that is really on hard times and could use some cheering up for the holiday's ? I am putting together a dozen + lures some new some out of package but clean to donate to him/her. maybe a reel also/some line and a few extra's. "a nice surf/back bay starter special" I will let this run till teus eve. Think hard guys there must be some one out there that knows who needs a little help. Thanks.

p.s. I am also dropping off a present package to "collin" the boy we did the spring fundraiser for this being his 1st x-mas w/o his dad. if anyone wants to throw in something in. he is more of a bay boat fisherman I will drop the box off fri. night in freeport.

Very cool Rob. I'll tie some rigs up for the little guy(fluke) and some bucktails. and give them to you Tuesday. Your going to heaven big man. Call you later.

P.s. You might wanna give away that wetsuit that's 4 times too small for ya.... Baaaaa

Rob , Great guesture on your part... From me , I will donate a very durable rod and reel for the cause (great condition) too many... " Its Christmas Time.".. Call Me , Its a done deal... Tony

Rob , Rather than help out the way I origionally stated above, I ran over to Causeway B&T this morning and purchaced a new rod and reel for the cause. See you this week to drop the combo off to you . Merry Christmas to all... TWorms

awesome tony, your tops "i don't care what skidd says about you" you will have a very merry christmas.

Take it easy there chunky.....:)

the boys in freeport were brought to tears, when i can get the pics out of this i-phone i will post them and they will send a pic of collin with the gifts. Thank you - SoL fishing community!! :beers:

Rob just go stand stand on the beach this upcoming season, and if ya see a kid who has the most broken down cheapest equipment, i think he would be the perfect candidate for your gesture. That's very kind of you to give away stuff Rob. :) Godd deeds don't go unanswered big guy ;)