Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason B

Recommendation for Lewes tog head boat

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

**edited** If you have some firsthand knowledge which would be helpful and on topic, then please post it. That's what we're here for, after all. But please refrain from doing no more than just sending folks off to other sites as an "answer" to their question.

This is ricky's last weekend running the Thelma dale for tog . Cat. Ted Anglers fishing center has a headboat but he might be fishing stripers call him @ (302) 745-5576 . The only other headboat would be the Bandit at south shore marina at Indian river Inlet !Call capt scotty @ 732-692-9521.

**edited** If you have some firsthand knowledge which would be helpful and on topic, then please post it. That's what we're here for, after all. But please refrain from doing no more than just sending folks off to other sites as an "answer" to their question.

He asked for a head boat in the lewes area and I directed him to one. Everything you need to know about their operation is on their site. That is one of my favorite boats in DE and last time I was on there I caught my PB. Current report, pricing, schedule and contact information are all on there.