Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

The Environmental Police Field Office ........

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Have many guys do you think were assigned to that location?

I've passed by that field office less frequently than you, but I seem to recall, at most, two vehicles there.

I have seen a half dozen epo trucks there at times..........closing that office will not help the resources........welcome to the post recession world I guess............your saltwater fishing permit fee's at work.........

Just in case you didn't know, when the saltwater license fee was instituted, NONE of the fees associated with the permit were dedicated to EPO's... It's really unfortunate, as having people pay money for SW fishing, should come with it better regulation enforcement/staffing. sadly, not the case

I think they are going to be hiring some new recruits soon, I know a guy who just took their entrance exam... 

Quote:

Originally Posted by robc22 View Post

I have seen a half dozen epo trucks there at times..........closing that office will not help the resources........welcome to the post recession world I guess............your saltwater fishing permit fee's at work.........

Seeing as how that "station"---or whatever it was---wasn't even officially acknowledged by the EP until fairly recently, and given their lack of interest, to the point of hostility, when someone tried to make a complaint there, it shouldn't be missed.

..............closing that office will not help the resources........welcome to the post recession world I guess...........

Fair point.

Does anyone know if the EPO #, 1-800-632-8075 terminated at that location?

Fair point.

Does anyone know if the EPO #, 1-800-632-8075 terminated at that location?

Joe,

The 1-800 was never directed to that location. I believe when you call the 1-800 it gets answered by a dispatcher in Salem.

I just did a reverse white pages telephone lookup for the above number.

The lookup shows that it is registered to a male at 39 Ships View Ter., Bourne. :huh:

I don't know joe......that's the # I used to call to get the epo's in bourne when some one(s) was messing with my traps........I just called that bourne # and got a change of # message......The new # is 508 564 4961......I called that # and got a EPO recorded message............

I just did a reverse white pages telephone lookup for the above number.

The lookup shows that it is registered to a male at 39 Ships View Ter., Bourne. :huh:

This is a curious response on several levels? :squid:

I don't know joe......that's the # I used to call to get the epo's in bourne when some one(s) was messing with my traps........I just called that bourne # and got a change of # message......The new # is 508 564 4961......I called that # and got a EPO recorded message............

Now this is getting interesting, hey?

First a field office that was not officially recognized until recently. Then the hostility and lack of interest when some one tried to lodge a complaint. Then the report of the office closure, and now an apparent change of telephone number, when in fact the "old number" was immediatelly reassigned to another party, and when that number was called a recording was heard giving a new telephone number. And now, no recorded information on reverse white pages for the new number.

Very unusual. Very unusual indeed.

I'm pretty certain the office was shut down as recently as early this week! :squid:

I was able to determine through sources that I cannot devulge that that location, 1 Trowbridge Road, Suite 325, 1-508-759-0002, housed the Environmental Protection Boat and Recreational Vehicle Safety Bureau.

I'll attempt to use my influence, and hopefully my sources will provide additional detail regarding it's closure.

I was able to determine through sources that I cannot devulge that that location, 1 Trowbridge Road, Suite 325, 1-508-759-0002, housed the Environmental Protection Boat and Recreational Vehicle Safety Bureau.

I'll attempt to use my influence, and hopefully my sources will provide additional detail regarding it's closure.

Might want to re-check that number Joe.:o

I just did a reverse white page search myself, and the number you provided, 1.508.759.0002 comes back to a Kong Wellness Center, Suite #2, "The Happy Ending Room".