Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justintrask

Gauging Interest: SOL Secret Santa/New Year Plug Swap

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Got the idea for this last night. Gauging interest and looking for ideas to better on this idea.

Idea: Secret Santa Plug Swap

Basically, if you want to be a part of it, I will make a seperate thread for people to sign up. This thread will stay open throughout this weekend to make sure everybody has a chance to see it. If you want in, I will need a shipping address, so state in the thread that you're in, and PM me your address. Once the thread closes, I will be using an online secret santa generator to pair up people. Once this is generated, I will PM people with who their secret santa is, along with their shipping address.

You can send any plug that you deem worthy of sending, but please sent a new plug, and we can set a limit as to how cheap/expensive we want the minimum or maximum to be. That way we know people will be receiving nice plugs, rather than say a cordell pencil in exchange for a RM swimmer.

I figure if we have enough interest, I can put up the thread in the next day or two, and have the names picked on Monday. Obviously the plugs won't be done received by Christmas in most cases, but will be hopefully arrived by New Years.

Any interest and/or ideas to make this work smoothly?

It will have to run on an honor system... if you say you are in, you will be expected to send a plug, and in return expect that you will receive a plug.

Hope to get this sorted out between tonight and tomorrow so I can get the real thread set up tomorrow!