Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Commander in Creep

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

James Taranto of WSJ.  He dug up an email that Obama is sending around to raise money.  In this one, you donate in the name of some conservative, and the Obama followers send them an email to tell the person what your friend did.

Quote:

Everyone's got that special conservative in their life.

Maybe it's your dad, who forwards you every chain email about the President's birth certificate, or your neighbor, who just put up a Mitt Romney sign.

Dealing with these folks can be . . . frustrating.

This holiday season, we're giving you a chance to have a little bit of fun at their expense. Let a Republican in your life know they inspired you to make a donation to the Obama campaign--chip in $3 or more today.

When you give to the campaign, simply enter your Republican friend's email address and they'll get a note letting them know that they motivated you to donate--which will surely make their day.

https://donate.****************/page/contribute/o2012-your-inspiration-nd?source=20111213_js_n2s2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=obama&utm_campaign=20111213_js_n2s2

Guys, your leader is behaving like a 13 year old girl who just got dissed at the mall on Friday night.

On top of that, the Obama cabal gets an email list of their foes.  Now if the guy is classy enough to do the above, what will he do with the email list?  As we know, attack watch has been shut down.  Now we know why.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203893404577098591943252020.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_MIDDLETopOpinion

The President of The United States.  Unbelievable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

James Taranto of WSJ.  He dug up an email that Obama is sending around to raise money.  In this one, you donate in the name of some conservative, and the Obama followers send them an email to tell the person what your friend did.

Quote:

Everyone's got that special conservative in their life.

Maybe it's your dad, who forwards you every chain email about the President's birth certificate, or your neighbor, who just put up a Mitt Romney sign.

Dealing with these folks can be . . . frustrating.

This holiday season, we're giving you a chance to have a little bit of fun at their expense. Let a Republican in your life know they inspired you to make a donation to the Obama campaign--chip in $3 or more today.

When you give to the campaign, simply enter your Republican friend's email address and they'll get a note letting them know that they motivated you to donate--which will surely make their day.

https://donate.****************/page/contribute/o2012-your-inspiration-nd?source=20111213_js_n2s2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=obama&utm_campaign=20111213_js_n2s2

Guys, your leader is behaving like a 13 year old girl who just got dissed at the mall on Friday night.

On top of that, the Obama cabal gets an email list of their foes.  Now if the guy is classy enough to do the above, what will he do with the email list?  As we know, attack watch has been shut down.  Now we know why.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203893404577098591943252020.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_MIDDLETopOpinion

The President of The United States.  Unbelievable.

To think I used to be ashamed that Jimmy Carter was POTUS. Obama makes him look like a superhero.

To think I used to be ashamed that Jimmy Carter was POTUS. Obama makes him look like a superhero.

I used to think the same thing about Nixon, until dubya showed up and threw out the constitution and fiscal conservatism.

Is this for real? If so, this is the child like crap this administration asks of its supporters. This is humiliating for the President to be involved in........

Is this for real? If so, this is the child like crap this administration asks of its supporters. This is humiliating for the President to be involved in........

lol

I agree is tasteless, but let's not kid ourselves we didn't deserve this. A quick look an snopes would give you a good barometer reading of the regular email fake stories the right puts out on Obama.

This is a reflection how our policticians attempt to manipulate is through divisive messages rather than through unifying measures.

yes we are totally deserving of our presidnet action out like a snivelling child. it's not like the preidency is supposed to be above stuff like this. well not anymore anyway. I blame all the racists.

yes we are totally deserving of our presidnet action out like a snivelling child. it's not like the preidency is supposed to be above stuff like this. well not anymore anyway. I blame all the racists.

my kids argue like this too

yup, senators and congressman can act out like children but not the president

moral relativism is the great deflector for water boys

hey if you choose to hold the president to the same standard as children, that's your right. some of us expect more.

did you give RW your password?

I didn't say that, read again

by calling it tasteless, I am holding the president to a higher standard as children

I am pointing out that by consdonin the countless drivel of fake partisan outrage every day, we get what we deserve. In other words, when we act like children and let ourselves be manipulated by party rhetoric we have no basis for calling others children.