Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassinJ

WTB Tsunami Airwave 9' in New Jersey

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, looking for a 9' Tsunami Airwave, believe its rated to throw 1oz - 3 1/2oz and is a 2pc rod. But only looking for sellers in New Jersey as I'd like to meet up and buy the rod instead of having it shipped. Basically I need the rod pretty quick because its a gift for a relative visiting in the next couple of days.

Anyone in Jersey have one for sale?

If it doesn't work out with earlier replies,

and if open to other brands,

I have a quality 9', 2 piece Rogue Rod listed here on sol, asking $100, in Jersey-Ocean<>Union county.

Happy Holidays

Hey W2f4, do you know the action and rating of the rogue?

SU 904S-2

1-3oz

12-25lb

I have not fished the rod.

In fact, my plans to get into surf fishing... went zero times this year.

So regarding action....could only say -

When giving it a bit of bend, doesn't have a fast tapper near the top. it's more parabolic / across the entire rod.

That bend profile feels somewhat like my favorite rods we use on the boat - lami triflex / star nicklelite.

im looking to get 70 if your interested pm me

Thienpham, I am sorry, but if the tip was replaced I am going to pass. But thanks for the offer! Its just that I wan't the rod to appear as new as I can, don't want my relative to think I'm giving him a hand me down.

I have a 9' airwave that i would be willing to part with, didnt fish it at all this season. let me know i am open to offers on it also where are you located?

Lbi, will you take $75 for it if its in decent condition?

Thread closed. Thanks for the sweet rod Lbifisherman, its going to make another fisherman really happy ;).

And thanks Sol for making this all possible!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0