Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

8 wt. St. Croix Legend Ultra

16 posts in this topic

New!!! Never fished only had it out of the factory tube a couple of times to drool over. Need to clean out some gear. It's the 8' 9" model. #UFT898. Asking $250 usp money order plus 10 bucks to ship in the lower 50....OBO..... I can post pictures if anyone is interested.....

Thanks, Rollcast

It's a 3pc. rod.......I can get you measurements if need on Sunday.....Taking the fam to NYC in the morning......Would love to find a tackle shop in Time Square.....lol.....Emagine how much money they would make.....lol

Would you be interested in a Used once( Basically Brand New ) St. Croix Premier 10' 3/4-4oz surf rod and $100. It's a $200 rod. I don't live that far from you. If your not interested I'll see what I can do. Thanks

No you didn't low ball me on your first offer......Just not what I'm looking for right now. If i didn't already have two 400 I'd be all over it......One of the best reels made in my opinion, Both of mine are over ten years old and I caught a 67 pound Drum on one a few years back...... I need something with alittle more drag......Thanks

For 50 bucks more I'll add an Orvis Mach IV reel which is in very good shape and has backing on it......Makes $300 for the combo.........

Also looking for a VS 150 or 200.......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0