Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

What's in your fridge?

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

mine stays stuffed with 3 kids in the house..kind of a pain in the ass because you gotta pull so much stuff out to get to the beer in the back.

That's why you need an extra one in the garage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post

That's why you need an extra one in the garage.

about a month ago P called and asked if I could use a second hand fridge,

I said, "you mean one I could put in the garage and fill with beer"

my life is complete.

yes the garage frig,now mine is full with non beer stuff so i put 1 in the cave.3 friges & 1 chest freezer-all full.need more room for venison.no kids home anymore but big on family & friends visiting so gotta have stuff.winter is good as i can leave beer in the garage & it never freezes.

my life is complete.

mine's not but I ony need one fridge

there actually was a second fridge in my place when i moved in but it was so scummy and disgusting that even by bachelor standards it had to be put to death. plus as you can see I keep **** rather spotless.

no garage,im sorry to hear that.i owned a home with no garage once,my first,didnt realize how much i needed 1 till i built my last home.MY garage as it turns out is a 2 car size but my wifes truck is what lives there,a small work bench,2 mowers,a generator,frig,dog box for my truck & the quad.then i had to build a wood shed that turned into a bit more at 24ft x 8 ft lean to style that holds 5 cord my splitter & tractor/loader.wish i had more room for 3 yaks,a duck boat & a 18ft deep v.i still have to park my 2 trucks outside.