So......

Rate this topic

Lucky

we'll just take my jeep then. i dont care if you smoke while puking in it. it might cover up the bunker stink a bittle bit. i left a couple in there for a days, a few weeks ago.

Sweet, Ambition is driving and I have shotgun! It's settled.

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

Nah, I got the automatic. The manual was tempting but the auto has a shifter thats like driving a stick without the clucth. It's the Premium 2.5X with the all weather package, fog lights, and a bunch of other add ons.

I can't belive they are giving me 5K for my matrix with a 150K on it. Damn car smells like a bait shop / smoke shop.

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

you mean it smells like a portagee?

yup. :laugh:

is this your first?

Yeah, first subaru.

Hey,good for you Lucy,er,Lucky.If ever we go to the soft side,You can follow me.Bring your shovel,and pay attention to the painted rocks,Miss Degeneres.:D

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

I got dark grey. It gets 21 city 27 highway. Hey animal! Get ur face ****ed :D

I got dark grey. It gets 21 city 27 highway. Hey animal! Get ur face ****ed :D

And you will get that mileage too. I have an Outback, dam thing never breaks down. This is my second one, first one had 160, 000 plus miles and still running strong when I sold it. The one I have now has about 70, 000 miles, both were/are used to tow my boat with the 2.5 engine. My next one just may be a Forester.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****