Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
striper774

CTS RODS

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Monday i recieved a call from Don from Afterhours stating he had just recieved some CTS poles for demo.Yesterday Don and Mike from AH and i went out and tried them.There were 4 different models to try.I won't list them,if you want info on any CTS product contact Don.These have to be the best rods i've ever casted (in my oppinion).* I tried all 4 models that were sent up and was really impresed to find each rod was superb in what it was designed for.

Great to hear. I hope Don is Feeling better & Thumbs up for both Don & The CTS! I own a couple & they are Great Rods.............( So are Don's Plugs! :love:)

Glad to say that Don is doing real good.He's taking good care of himself and is as strong as a bull.According to how far he was casting seems to me he's on the road to a great recovery.Man he can cast!

hi guys, first and foremost- i do not sell cts rods or blanks. i am a staff member and have a half dozen different surt rod models to let guys that are interested test cast. my goal is to have the ne guys have to opportunity to check out these great rods, again i have no financial interests. just wanted to clarify. ps- cts makes an unbelievable fly rod blank :).

hi guys, first and foremost- i do not sell cts rods or blanks. i am a staff member and have a half dozen different surt rod models to let guys that are interested test cast. my goal is to have the ne guys have to opportunity to check out these great rods, again i have no financial interests. just wanted to clarify. ps- cts makes an unbelievable fly rod blank :).

The Affinity does not get the attention it deserves, surprisingly, and it's a fantastic blank. :th::th:

The Affinity does not get the attention it deserves, surprisingly, and it's a fantastic blank. :th::th:

Why surprisingly? You can't get attention with a demo once in a blue moon...

i would love to check out a cts! anyone know when they might be having demo days in S.NJ? just got a lamiglas built for my dad now thinking of getting a cts parabolic built

dinhdinh,

Welcome to SOL.. Rich from RH Customs will have a line-up of CTS Rods available to check out at the Berkeley Striper Club Fishing Flea Mkt, Sun.3/4/12 9-2PM in Seaside Hgts.NJ , Not sure about their dem-day schedule for 2012 though..

Steve