Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Joe Biden cuts the fat!

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

By ending the production of the dollar coin Vice Plagiarist Joe Biden cuts-in one swell foop-0.00004% of the 2012 federal budget gap.

“Today’s announcements — from putting an end to the wasteful production of Presidential dollar coins to recovering over $5 billion in fraud — demonstrates the administration’s continued commitment to cutting waste and protecting taxpayers,” Biden said.

You people must be SO proud.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

By ending the production of the dollar coin Vice Plagiarist Joe Biden cuts-in one swell foop-0.00004% of the 2012 federal budget gap.

“Today’s announcements — from putting an end to the wasteful production of Presidential dollar coins to recovering over $5 billion in fraud — demonstrates the administration’s continued commitment to cutting waste and protecting taxpayers,” Biden said.

You people must be SO proud.

0.00004%

Someone do the math (I'm DRIVING< BBWWWAAAAAHAAAA).  If Biden cuts that much every day for a year, how much is that?

Hopefully they'll take the 50 million a year they aren't spending on those coins and give it to some unemployed unwed pregnant welfare recipients.

Win-Win.

Republican always want to go after Welfare Queens and those who don’t value work. It that's so go after the Walmart heirs. According to economist Sylvia Allegretto in 2007 the six Walmart heirs own more than the bottom 30 percent of Americans. And that was four years ago when their wealth was estimated at $69.7 billion, now it’s thought to be around $93 billion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipsip View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by squidlips View Post

Hopefully they'll take the 50 million a year they aren't spending on those coins and give it to some unemployed unwed pregnant welfare recipients.

Win-Win.

Republican always want to go after Welfare Queens and those who don’t value work. It that's so go after the Walmart heirs. According to economist Sylvia Allegretto in 2007 the six Walmart heirs own more than the bottom 30 percent of Americans. And that was four years ago when their wealth was estimated at $69.7 billion, now it’s thought to be around $93 billion.

Good for them.  Cheers.

Agreed. Walmart builds a better mouse trap, and the rodents complain. No great surprise there. :dismay:

All would be ok if only Wally World paid their employees $25 an hr and gave them and their families full health, eye and dental care with zero deductibles.

6 weeks of vacation per year that they could roll over too

All would be ok if only Wally World paid their employees $25 an hr and gave them and their families full health, eye and dental care with zero deductibles.

6 weeks of vacation per year that they could roll over too

Most Walmart employees aren't worth their weight in minimum wage, although I have seen some exceptional workers there. But they are rarer than hens teeth.

If Walmart was to pay workers what the OWS ilk calls a 'living wage', we'd be paying $10 for a tube of toothpaste, and $20 for a tube of hemorroid cream. On the bright side, at those prices I'd be sure not to mix the two up. :scared:..;)

Most Walmart employees aren't worth their weight in minimum wage, although I have seen some exceptional workers there. But they are rarer than hens teeth.

If Walmart was to pay workers what the OWS ilk calls a 'living wage', we'd be paying $10 for a tube of toothpaste, and $20 for a tube of hemorroid cream. On the bright side, at those prices I'd be sure not to mix the two up. :scared:..;)

Worth?

Silly Roadrunner...WORTH has nothing at all to do with it.....

DESERVE, ENTITLED, OWED, that's where it's at!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

If Walmart was to pay workers what the OWS ilk calls a 'living wage', we'd be paying $10 for a tube of toothpaste, and $20 for a tube of hemorroid cream. On the bright side, at those prices I'd be sure not to mix the two up. cwm31.gif..wink.gif

OWS democrats would pay nothing for toothpaste.

Or deoderant

Or shampoo.

(PG to a leftist)

Conservative:  "Joe Biden said something stupid today, read it, it mirrors whats wrong in DC."

Leftist: "Errrr, ughhhhhh,,, eeee,   wellllll, uhhhhhhh.....   WAL MART!  Uhhhhhhh TEA PARTY!"

Random synapses firing with no reasonable path.