Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitey

Western Mass, rod building supplier

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any ? im looking for a eva grip . I ordered from Mudhole and the picture shows 2 but they only sent 1 .. Told me because it was a phone order .. I said i would have thought your tech guy would have told me that when i made my phone order ?

So im in need of 1

The issue he had was, Mudhole had online and in the catalog, "SURF GRIPS" . the picture,both online and in the catalog had 2 in it. It was an assumption that it was supposed to be a quantity of two not one. :mad: Reason he was PO was that they are going to nail him again with there "HIGH" shipping prices. They also told him that because he made an order over the phone that he had no re-course. :mad:

I very seldom do builds with EVA. Last year they tried to do the same thing with me. After a few Phone Con's with them they refunded my over charge. :)

I posted this here because I know there a a few MUDHOLE staff member's on board.

Gary

hey Im Pink .. i checked around and bit the bullet and got another one .. All i need is 2 that dont look the same on the Rod .. Then id be even more pissed ..

Hey Moocks Rhm says hello :D