Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dominioncaster

WTT $725 in REI gift cards for fishing gear

28 posts in this topic

My work was doing a promotion and I was able to obtain a ton of REI gift cards. My position has changed and I will no longer be able to obtain them and I was hoping to get enought to get a kayak. I am mainly interested in spinning rods in the 1-3 oz range (lami, AFAW, CTS, century, zziplex, etc) and casting rods in the 8oz+ range. Also would consider high end conv and spinning reels and possibly other gear. Really not interested in plugs. I have them in different amounts so it doesn't have to be a trade for the entire $725.

Anyone want to trade?

Any interest in rod blanks? I have 2 lami blanks in the oz range you are looking for that I would be willing to trade for some. Please let me know.

Thks

Chris

Yes I am interested. Can you tell me the model numbers and how much you would be looking to get for them?

I've got a couple fly reels in the fly fishing sale forum for sale, also have a rod i havent listed as well. if any interest let me know.

Nick

Sorry, should of been more specific. I don't have any need for fly fishing stuff.

Here are the model numbers and specs on the lami blanks. Let me know if you are interested.

Lami glass blank. Gsh 132 2mh. 11 foot, 10-20 lb, 1/2-2 ounce, 2 piece.

Lami glass blank. Gsh 144 2h. 12 foot, 12-25 lb, 5/8-3 ounce, 2 piece.

Thanks

Chris

Any interest in a JK Fisher 9.5 foot one piece triggerstick. Rod is no longer made and is a sought after model. Top end is about 4 ounces.

Yes, I have heard good things about them but never put my hands on one. Any idea what model it is? Is it a factory rod or custom?

Here are the model numbers and specs on the lami blanks. Let me know if you are interested.

Lami glass blank. Gsh 132 2mh. 11 foot, 10-20 lb, 1/2-2 ounce, 2 piece.

Lami glass blank. Gsh 144 2h. 12 foot, 12-25 lb, 5/8-3 ounce, 2 piece.

Thanks

Chris

I like the specs on both rods but I don't know anything about the GSH line. Have you ever built or fished either of these blanks? Good for bucktailing, plugging, or even throwing metal?

Sounfs good. I would like to get $75 in rei gift cards per blank. Thks

I'm almost 100% sure that I want to give at least one of them a try. I'm just trying to get some more info on them. I'm a bit concerned about the diameter of the rods. Just let me know if you are getting tired of waiting. I don't think it will take me much longer to make up my mind.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0