Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redfin

Knights of Columbus

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

A friend has been after me to join so I was considering it. Then I started to ask questions about the process and I found out that it's a very secretive thing. Basically I can't find out anything about the initiation and I can't even attend a meeting before joining. It doesn't make sense to me and frankly it's a big turn off. i can't see joining something blindly like this. Does anyone care to comment about this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfin View Post

A friend has been after me to join so I was considering it. Then I started to ask questions about the process and I found out that it's a very secretive thing. Basically I can't find out anything about the initiation and I can't even attend a meeting before joining. It doesn't make sense to me and frankly it's a big turn off. i can't see joining something blindly like this. Does anyone care to comment about this?

If it involves bare-assed spankings, opt out.

Whats the big Hullabalou ?? You get to be a KNIGHT !!! Say the 'N' word and huff ether. If it wasn't for the custom tailored outfits they'd even let the Irish join.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post

Whats the big Hullabalou ?? You get to be a KNIGHT !!! Say the 'N' word and huff ether. If it wasn't for the custom tailored outfits they'd even let the Irish join.

It's all about the ******* Irish, you dimwit!!! 

The original FUBU, when they weren't allowed to join outfits like the KKK.

pure sillyness. they keep it secret because they used all the funds for a killer mancave and cheap drinks for members. not a bad gig if your into that sort of thing but if the wifes ever found out, thered be alot less knights. the better joints have pool tables and at least 5 big flatscreens by us. im considering the one on the water with cheap slips. dont tell anyone, shhhh. top secret stuff!