Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian

Kids Today

Rate this topic

115 posts in this topic

Nerf guns? Nerf guns??? What happened to the days when you got Catholic bar mitvahed by burning off half your eyebrows when playing with black powder? When you set your neighbor's lawn on fire with the homemade napalm and you thought you could smother the fire with that old wood door? When matches were known as Polish rockets and you used to have fights with them in front of the house???

We're letting this generation down.

dont blame us,its the government & society today.1968,styrofoam cup & cherry bomb,i thought it would fly,i was rong it vaporized & the neighboors window blew out,i was 9.my nephews live in westchester county,katonah,when they visit my place i give them bb guns,matches & firecrackers,the parents hate me but them 3 boys cant get enough of old uncle kones.more money than god & all the newest gadgets known to man & the simple stuff is still better in their minds.teach kids to play like we used to theyll love you for it.

We used to make gunpowder from my dad's charcoal briquettes, sulfur from the hobby shop, and the saltpeter that stump remover is made from. We blew up everything in sight.

Those were the days...:)

Let us not forget the mini-arms wars that would break out whenever playing war: arguments over if you were shot or not were quickly ended when the BB guns were broken out.

It's the ******* diet soda.

Especially the Fresca.

That **** got released to the public, and it was like flooding the ghettos with junk. They lost their souls.

Mr. Pib is banned in China. They know things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Let us not forget the mini-arms wars that would break out whenever playing war: arguments over if you were shot or not were quickly ended when the BB guns were broken out.

Cobblestones and brickbats flew through the air at the mere hint of someone cheating at SPUD.

You forgot a ******* letter???? Die, mother****er, die!!!!

What's the matter, Rupert? Don't you WANT to graduate???? HIT ME!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post

A can of lighter fluid and a book of matches kept me entertained for hours.

Not to mention a magnifying glass, a cup of apple juice and an ant hill.