Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazybellringer

water temp question

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any of you guys fished in ri around thanks giving. Can you tell me the water temp? I am trying to get an idea of whats going on down here. Were looking at 50 today but it may go up again by the end of the week.

I went on December 1st and the temp near Charlestown was about 52.

Oh course, they don't get the upwelling and resultant temp drop from the south wind like you guys do down on the Jersey coast.

I went last Sunday, and the websites showed water temp of about 50. Micro-bass and blues were being caught still. I think you guys are going to be looking at a great season down there.

I was wondering if any of you guys fished in ri around thanks giving. Can you tell me the water temp? I am trying to get an idea of whats going on down here. Were looking at 50 today but it may go up again by the end of the week.

If you are down there, shouldn't you be telling us? :confused:

Have a great season if you are in the right area!

If you are down there, shouldn't you be telling us? :confused:

Have a great season if you are in the right area!

No no i am about 5 hours south of there. I was trying to get a handle on when that last push of fish is coming down here. It looks to me like they hit the top of Nj last week. which puts them in my area maybe this week or next. the temps have dropped here and are right around 50. The boat guys are killing that school. I hope they come in close for me. I am going wednesday and between the holidays. Can't believe it's this late and i am fishing with a chance of it being epic. Worst case scenerio is small fish but that is still fun.