Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1dozenraw

Abu 7000B Green Reel

10 posts in this topic

$80 picked up in SoCo, RI... add $8 if you want it shipped. Very good shape, very minor wear. Possible trade for G220-F or P220-F Newell in same shape.

[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2550937/width/600/height/450][img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2550939/width/600/height/450]

If you'll take $80 shipped to 94555, I'll take it; otherwise, bump to da top.

I'll split the shipping with you... $85 shipped.

If you don't need the money before the holiday, I will absolutely take this. If you do need the money before the holiday, I will still take it, but will need until Friday/Saturday to send payment. No rush on picking up the reel - I'll be down that way at some point this winter between leadfest, iceburgs, etc.

If you don't need the money before the holiday, I will absolutely take this. If you do need the money before the holiday, I will still take it, but will need until Friday/Saturday to send payment. No rush on picking up the reel - I'll be down that way at some point this winter between leadfest, iceburgs, etc.

I can do that. PM me your phone number. I'll do the same.

SOLD pending working out the details. Thanks.

trask buying a conventional, :kook: thought you were into spinning reels, welcome to the dark side kid, :scared:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0