Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Not in the christmas spirit...

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

I just don't have it this year. Usually I am all for christmas right after Thanks giving, because you know I like to celebrate one holiday at a time... Crazy eh?

Well I think I figured out why I am a scrooge, Because these ******* store like Homedepot had Christmas **** out in ******* October! :mad:

What the **** is wrong with Duane Reade, Home Depot, Some local stores? Can't they comprehend shoving christmas stuff up 3 months in advance in 70 degree weather isn't christmasy?

I mean really I am sick of this holiday that was about family and share time with loved ones and celebrating Jesus's birth, but nope they turned it into a ******* Zales Commercial! :beatin: Go screw you ***** bags!

Seriously why the **** can't we do Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas? Is that so ******* hard to do?

Seriously now I know why the Jehovah's Witnesses recruitment is up the last few years it because ******* want to shove holidays in your face and make you buy **** because they are scum...

I am about making money but really? you need to make money on one of the biggest Christian Holidays, aside from easter?

I looked at the guy putting up the tree in homedepoit and said while your ******* at it why not get started on Easter, you know it seems to me it's never to early for you guys... He wasn't pleased, but **** him neither was I. :squid:

My rant over...

Arabs celebrate Christmas?

Christians do.. My Confirmation name is Anthony... Just saying Oh and I did go to both Catholic Grammar and high School... Well I left (Kicked out) and finished up High school in a public School but most of my school years were in Catholic Schools...

Is it possible your holiday angst is directly correlated with your most recent absence?

Is it not Home Depot's fault, but rather your disdain for the Pope's decision?

He judged me and rightly so, I did my time and now am free...

It's not just HD, it's every ******* store in the country. And now, black friday starts thanksgiving night. give me a ******* break. I'm not a religious person but Christ is no longer a part of Christmas in the least.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

It's not just HD, it's every ******* store in the country. And now, black friday starts thanksgiving night. give me a ******* break. I'm not a religious person but Christ is no longer a part of Christmas in the least.

Says The Greek, who can't wait for August to get into the loving spirit of the holiday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

Kristos.

Christians do.. My Confirmation name is Anthony... Just saying Oh and I did go to both Catholic Grammar and high School... Well I left (Kicked out) and finished up High school in a public School but most of my school years were in Catholic Schools...

My bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

My December is reserved for togging.

Then I do all my shopping on Christmas eve.

Battery-op swimming frogs from Chinatown, to fill every stocking! icon14.gif