Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titleguy

I have a confession

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

The plane spun in... there were no survivors.

Broke my heart.

Little known fact..........In the very last scene of that episode, not one of the cast members except for Radar knew what the script was gonna be, so the reaction was very REAL...........

Little known fact..........In the very last scene of that episode, not one of the cast members except for Radar knew what the script was gonna be, so the reaction was very REAL...........

is that the one where they were on the bus going through a check point and pierce told that woman to shut her noisy goat up so she smothered it, but it really wasnt a goat, it was her crying baby? because that s**t scarred me. i was looking around like "well. this isnt funny."

is that the one where they were on the bus going through a check point and pierce told that woman to shut her noisy goat up so she smothered it, but it really wasnt a goat, it was her crying baby? because that s**t scarred me. i was looking around like "well. this isnt funny."

Um, can't say I recall that one, which is odd for me, having seen most of them more times than I care to admit..............

No, the above is in reference to the last episode that Henry Blake was in, and swooned Margret saying good bye..............and then "She's all yours, Frank"......:laugh: