Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

Obama 60 Minutes interview

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

The job does that to the man. Tired and Worn you could say that about any president sfter three years in office.

As far as the interview : he didn't run on a record before he took office, and he certaintly won't now...

He's such an unrepentant liar you have to wonder if perhaps he actually believes the insanely false things he says.

The best friend Israel ever had? Done more for Israel than any other President? The man lives on Neptune.

Doug Ross at Journal did watch it.  Here is his list of things that 60 Minutes did not discuss:

Quote:

111211-kroft-obama-60-minutes-interview. • The increasing calls for Eric Holder's resignation and/or impeachment for Operation Fast and Furious, etc.

• The newly revealed Obamacare emails that appear to show Elena Kagan lied under oath

• The catastrophic failure of MF Global, headed by none other than one of Obama's leading fundraisers, John Corzine

• The billions in "green energy" funds that went to Obama's fundraisers and political cronies, Solyndra being only the most visible example

• The "historic" $4.2+ trillion budget deficits thanks to Obama's disastrous stimulus debacle and the Democrats' failure to pass a budget for 1,000+ days

Obama has blamed the weather, earthquakes, ATMs, and the Internet -- among other things -- for the bad economy. In the Kroft interview, he said, "I'm being judged against the ideal. And, you know, Joe Biden has a good expression. He says, 'Don't judge me against the Almighty, judge me against the alternative.' "

There he goes again, comparing himself with God.

So for those that did view, what the heck did they discuss?

Doug Ross at Journal did watch it.  Here is his list of things that 60 Minutes did not discuss:

So for those that did view, what the heck did they discuss?

my wife was saying the same thing: " why does Croft not mention Corzine?"

my wife was saying the same thing: " why does Croft not mention Corzine?"

The bloom is off the rose but the MSM still refrains from asking what would be a truely embarassing question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

Im sorry I missed it too. But I had just finshed repairing a broken coffee table and I wanted to watch the glue dry.

HA!

If you only have an hour to live, spend it with a liberal, it'll seem like a year.

Winston Churchill

Started watching it, too much fluff and puff for my liking, reminded me of a Dorothy Dixer session.

Is Croft really a journalist or is he just another flack astroturfing the airwaves for the WH?

Although I can offer no rational explanation for it, there are still a lot of legs out there with thrills running up and down them.

Something was definitely running down their legs, particularly for those Democrats who realize that Obama will lose the next election.

Obama has not yet learned to accept that all of the people who "play by the rules" will not, and cannot ever, enjoy the benefits of a favorable outcome.

The vicissitudes of the marketplace are one of life's unalterable realities.