Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kdnguyen2

Thanks everyone

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I've been following and reading this forum for the last few months, finally starting to post:), and the information from this site has been unbelievable.  Incredible amounts of information for the newbie surf fisherman. 

Welcome,,,, you need to tell us a joke as new member. IDK what happened to that tradition. We have been letting that go and as a result have some unfunny, too serious members. Mods? C'mon Ed make em tell us a funny.

A City slicker decides he wants to buy a pig to have butchered so he takes a ride into the country where he comes to a farmer and his son working on their spread. City slicker sees the sign that says 'hogs, $1.00 a pound'. Guy asks the farmer how much a particular pig weighs and the farmer bends down, puts the pigs tail in his mouth, pulls on it a few times and says 150 lbs. Cith Slicker doesn't believe him so the farmer puts the animal on a scale and sure enough, 150 pounds exactly.

City Slicker says that's unbelievable, how about that other pig. Farmer repeats the process, puts the tail in his mouth, pulls on it and says 200 lbs. Once again, the guy questions it only to see the scale give it the exact same weight.

The slickers says I've never seen such a thing, can anybody else do that? Farmer sure, my wife can do it. Son, go up to the house and get your mother. A few minutes later, the kid comes back and says his mom can't come down at the moment. She's busy weighing the milk man