Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
windknot7979

my new toy..

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Thanks man, no worries at all.

Very happy for you, I know you been looking. Say, tough to sneak that into the man cave aint it?

this is my 2nd boat so the wife is happy she has some big fish off the 1st one.

Ahhhh, you have crossed over to the "dark side" looks nice , lots of luck and catch some big ones on her.

Thanks This is my 2nd boat so that line has been crossed and I still love the surf and always will.

Congrats! Best of luck with her and many fair wind days and following seas! And good fishing of course!

Now you need to trick it out. I would suggest the Lowrance HDS 10 w/ down and side scan 2 of them networked, if you need me to network them i will ass i have the HDS on my boat networked.

Then you need a windlass anchoring system in order to anchor on pieces of bottom as I see you like to dabble with the wreck dwellers. ;)

How big is she, whats the engine (Evinrude) and size, whats here cruise speed and how fast when you punch it?

I too am looking for a boat and it will be a Pilot House boat like a C-Hawk or Parker... :)

Mike, Good Luck with the New Boat No doubt you will catch em up in the spring up in the back there in JB.

Fluking the tin can gounds & ambrose, blackfishing some local piles.

That boat is perfect for down there.

Grady White 20' walk around what year is she?