Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockbox

John Hab's Sr. Oldies but goodies

10 posts in this topic

John Hab Sr. Selling as a Lot of 5 plugs all new Great condition 2 ounce 7 inch 10 years of age ----- $210 Shipped cash or Uspmo

John Hab Sr. Selling as a Lot of 5 plugs all new Great condition 2 ounce 7 inch 10 years of age ----- $210 Shipped cash or Uspmo

Hi Bob,

If you split, I would like dibs on the Eel, the Yellow, and White. Does $126.00 Shipped sound good USPMO? If so they can be shipped out with the other (3) I purchased, I don't mind waiting. If so I will send the USPMO via Delivery Confirmation not Certified this time, this way no signature is needed. If I am not in the ballpark with my named price, please let me know how much you would like.

Sincerely,

Vic

Hi Bob,

If you split, I would like dibs on the Eel, the Yellow, and White. Does $126.00 Shipped sound good USPMO? If so they can be shipped out with the other (3) I purchased, I don't mind waiting. If so I will send the USPMO via Delivery Confirmation not Certified this time, this way no signature is needed. If I am not in the ballpark with my named price, please let me know how much you would like.

Sincerely,

Vic

there yours ,that sounds fair to me Vic thank you .

there yours ,that sounds fair to me Vic thank you .

thread closed thank you s.o.l.

Bob,

If it is not too late, I will take the Lot of 5 plugs for $210.00

Vic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0