Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blake30615

What is Long Island # 1 at ?

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Due to all the recent activity I am not going to post here as much and as time goes I will probably not post here at all. I learned a few things during the last week or two. This is a great website where you can learn, make a few friends, get things fixed or learn how to fix it yourself, get great deals on tackle, there's no limit to what you can learn here. But there's that safety barrier that people abuse(of course me included) and thats the fact that its the internet and people can abuse, insult and and carry on continually for days and weeks at a time until its too much and you become negative...

L.I. is tops :D in anything that I ever have been involved in hobby wise, long islanders have always been at the top of there class! going back to a child it was bmx bike racing , then it was competive rollerskating, break dancing, I thought we have/had a nascar driver, a couple golfer's, actors/singers - alot-/ 1/4 mile drag car racers/ offshore boat racing/= we have the best mechanics here on long island/ car audio shows tons of #1 cars here! and lets not forget " FISHING "MONTAUK" ENOUGH SAID! :D

L.I. is tops :D in anything that I ever have been involved in hobby wise, long islanders have always been at the top of there class! going back to a child it was bmx bike racing , then it was competive rollerskating, break dancing, I thought we have/had a nascar driver, a couple golfer's, actors/singers - alot-/ 1/4 mile drag car racers/ offshore boat racing/= we have the best mechanics here on long island/ car audio shows tons of #1 cars here! and lets not forget " FISHING "MONTAUK" ENOUGH SAID! :D

Break dancing?

I knew that was coming :p break dancing was started in brooklyn but perfected by "long guy landers" :shock:

Rob, my Man! Break dancing is not actually helping long island stand head and shoulders above the rest and helping long island shine like a bright beacon in a pea soup fog. I actually threw up in my own mouth when I read that... All I have now is a mental image of you in a red vinyl jacket with a lot of zippers a pair of red parachute pants and some Capezio's spinning on your back next to a giant ghetto blaster on a street corner. Not exactly #1 in my mind...... Tavern this is yours.... Enjoy... :)

:dismay:

I knew that was coming :p break dancing was started in brooklyn but perfected by "long guy landers" :shock:

I beg to differ but breakdancing was born in the Bronx, believe me I know. I've been a Long Islander for 10yrs., I've lived in all the boroughs of N.Y. and in my book L.I. is No.1 at holding doors open for the other people when entering a store or any public places, this doesn't happen in any of the other boroughs.

I always thought Long Islanders were the best at kicking your ass and then stealing your woman. Who knows. Maybe that was just me.:D

So you didn't break dance? Next Thanksgiving Rob is gonna give us all a demonstration, gonna be fun....