Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ba Ba Buoy

Rare Old School RM Smith - River Herring, Mahi, Weakie, Rainbow scale, etc. etc.

53 posts in this topic

Looking for a variety of possible trades involving Leftys, Twisteds, BM darters, G2's, RM Collaborations, Black Talon, BassMaster (Manzi"s), DMags, Chumbuckets, etc. etc.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2545554/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2545556/width/600/height/450]

rm/johnny in mahi scaled for the scaled river herring jointed swimmer?

Thanks for the offer Matt but I'm going to hold off on that.

I would love to get hands on some of these river herring danny, rainbow, the 2oz in the 3rd pic and the mahi danny I have a wtb thread if your interested?

Sorry I am not selling at all, just trades.

Oh! Those look so good Gary! Here we go to start. Everything is new.

Good stuff Marc. Are any of those BM's the 2oz.? What is the weight & size on the white Lefty? I'm mainly looking for the larger sized Leftys and the smaller darters especially in white.

Gary,

Those darters are all 3oz. I have a bunch of 2oz also. Let me see what I can dig up. The white Lefty is the smaller one. 1.25oz and 5" not including the lip. Are you looking for anything in particular in the way of Rm collaborations?

Any interest in BM 2 oz weakfish or herring darter? What exactly are you looking for ? I will try to find it

Mainly looking for a white 2oz. BM darter. I'm mostly looking to trade with someone currently in possession of my target needs. I wouldn't want you to invest time only to have someone else beat you to the punch.

jointed brook trout? :)

Nice plug but not what I'm looking for right now.

Gary,

Those darters are all 3oz. I have a bunch of 2oz also. Let me see what I can dig up. The white Lefty is the smaller one. 1.25oz and 5" not including the lip. Are you looking for anything in particular in the way of Rm collaborations?

Looking for the larger sized Leftys for the most part. I'll wait to see your 2oz. darters as this is tops in my desires, The 3oz. are good too and I'm not ruling those out but let me take care of my most pressing needs first. The Collaborations can be anything I don't have. Bernzy, Mac, Jigman, Johnny.

White Sparkle Lefty for the jointed River Herring?

If it is a large I would love to see a pic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0