Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

ST CROIX FRESHWATER AVID SPINNING OUTFITS

11 posts in this topic

SOLD - BOTTOM - #1 St Croix 6'6" UL Avid Spinning Rod AVS66ULF, list $160 with Pflueger President Spinning Reel and extra spool, list $50. Great trout, crappie, bluegill, snapper rod and reel. Value $210. I will sell for $85. SOLD

SOLD - TOP - #2 St Croix 6'6" L Avid Spinning Rod AS66LF, list $160 with Quantum Catalyst CT10PTI Spinning Reel and extra spool, list $90. This combo has drilled many Large Mouth Bass and is an excellent Senko rod. I will sell for $100. SOLD

Will not ship. Pick up or meet only.

Spig I will take #1 St Croix 6'6" UL Avid Spinning Rod AVS66ULF, list $160 with Pflueger President Spinning Reel and extra spool, list $50. Great trout, crappie, bluegill, snapper rod and reel. Value $210. I will sell for $85.

For the asking price of $85.00 as long as you take a MO. PM me your address and i'll send it out.

Spig I will take #1 St Croix 6'6" UL Avid Spinning Rod AVS66ULF, list $160 with Pflueger President Spinning Reel and extra spool, list $50. Great trout, crappie, bluegill, snapper rod and reel. Value $210. I will sell for $85.

For the asking price of $85.00 as long as you take a MO. PM me your address and i'll send it out.

Nuke, no prob I love Money Orders. I'll put it aside for you.

Check PM's for my addy. We'll try to set up a meet so I can give it to you.

Spig :wave:

Price reduction on item #2. Just in time for Christmas.

If you were closer I'd grab this. Coming to the Food Fling? I'd pay you now.

I will be at FF. I'll pm my address for payment. Sold to you if you want it. Also may be going to seaside grumpys to get reel serviced soon.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0