Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

Why Trump is a Chump

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

This isn't a debate about who did what or how well they did it, however, when "the military" finished the initial bombing of Iraq and G. Bush flew onto the aircraft carrier

in such flamboyant fashion with the huge sign Mission Accomplished, we watched the war go on for 10 more years. All Obama did was notify the nation for 10 minutes when the

SEAL's got him.

Obama made the decision to get OBL and if it failed Trump would be out there yelling the loudest just like he did about Carter.

Yet this guy needs to say these things, act this way because he's eccentric to the point that he's about to go senile.

Even Blitz has a look of disbelief when pushing him about how it would have cost O had the mission failed.

http://youtu.be/3jtqLPEXYgs

If you watched the whole interview he does the best Gotti impersonation for the last half. Great stuff.

He is worse than a chump; he is a crypto-Fascist demagogue of a Judas goat who would drag this country down the path of ruin, given the opportunity. He scares the living spit out of me, but the Liberal press loves to spin him, and make it look like he represents the conservative community. And he most assuredly does not. :mad:

See most people see Trump for what he is, a clueless ignorant self absorbed jerk with bad hair that represents noboby but himself.

It's not like Trump is running the country and ruining it, there is another that is doing that.

He's just hurting the political process, especially for the republicans whom he's siding with, unless of course he doesn't see anyone worthy, then he'll run as an Indy he says.

His tough bullying, Gotti-esque manner, speaking and know more than God is not what the world needs.

That's like Perry saying he's going to stat at Zero $$ in aid to everyone; first he can't do that without Congress and he doesn't know foreign policy and why aid is given to say

he'd stop giving any until he's satisfied they should get it.

Loose cannon.

For the most part, Trump grabbed the headlines by bringing our relationship with China into the spot light. His hard-nose stance on China is exactly what I think we as a country need to do with the Chinese. However, pretty much everything else he has said during the election season has been nonsense.....

I like when people say the Republicans are the ones who brought our relationship with China into the forefront of debate the past couple of months and not Obama. Well, it wasn't the Rep's either, it was Trump. None of the Reps running are going to do anything about China if elected but since Trump was able to pull make a splash with his comments on China the rest piled in.......

All in all, It's a good thing Trump did make his comments on China. I sit here and basically pray everyday that someone will step up into power with some balls and let the Chinese know the days of us giving into them are over.

John

..........but the Liberal press loves to spin him, and make it look like he represents the conservative community. And he most assuredly does not. :mad:

That's an old trick the freakin' MSM used for all those years when they were the only voices heard on the air waves or in the press. Remember back before FOX, Limbaugh, Hannity, et.al. when the freakin' MSM regularly trotted out Ralph Reed, Jerry Falwell, and Pat Robertson and made it seem that these guy's views represented the entire Republican party's view.

His hard-nose stance on China is exactly what I think we as a country need to do with the Chinese.

We do need to rethink it but they need us as much as we need them, so his cavalier talk on how he'd go about it, ala Joe Pesci

in Goodfellas is hardly the way to do it. But he's right, we're losing ground big time, but I think they all profit from it which slows

down the willingness to do just about anything in DC.

Trump is a shrewd bird who, like Gov. Palin and perhaps like Herman Cain, has recognized that political celebrity doesn't need to have much connection with substantive politics to be lucrative. Of the three, Trump has the most to gain from his celebrity simply as a marketing tool for his various business ventures. Palin and Cain will have speaking engagements, columns, books to sell and time on Fox for years to come.

It's an open question as to whether they've helped the GOP or hurt it. Too soon to tell. I thought Palin could have been "for real," if she'd wanted to (now it's clear she didn't) and that Cain was for real, if you like. I still think he really intended to run for President but simply didn't have the experience to know how.

Trump is a shrewd bird who, like Gov. Palin and perhaps like Herman Cain, has recognized that political celebrity doesn't need to have much connection with substantive politics to be lucrative. Of the three, Trump has the most to gain from his celebrity simply as a marketing tool for his various business ventures. Palin and Cain will have speaking engagements, columns, books to sell and time on Fox for years to come.

It's an open question as to whether they've helped the GOP or hurt it. Too soon to tell. I thought Palin could have been "for real," if she'd wanted to (now it's clear she didn't) and that Cain was for real, if you like. I still think he really intended to run for President but simply didn't have the experience to know how.

Gee Brian,

yOU u may have to revise you opine on Sarah Palin down the road. She is still young active and she can still draw crowds numbering in the thousands for Republican and Conservative candidates for political offices at the state and federal level far into the future.

I wish you would have spoken up when Sen. Obama was running for President. He didn't have the experience to know he was without experience and John Mc Cain never questioned his qualifications.

Too bad. It might have saved us the cost of the lack of leadership emminating out of the Whitehouse.

I don't think so. First, I'm disappointed in Obama for reasons that are the polar opposite of those felt by GOP posters. What bugs me about him has more to do with how little he's differed from Bush then the non-existent radicalism that many here like to fantasize about.

Clinton was the alternative and as one who voted for the Iraq War I wasn't going in her direction if I had a choice.

As far as Palin goes, I don't think she's stupid, but she's had years to repair her ignorance and hasn't tried. Given her star power, if she'd wanted to do better, every briefer and expert at the GOP's command would have come to her to help educate her and prepare her for interviews and debates. Losing one race isn't a death sentence, it's a reason to prepare harder and differently for the next one. .... look at Gingrich, dead and buried six months ago, rising like a rocket.

I tell ya, he'll be the most intellectually challenging contender that Obama can face. His challenge to a series of debates is not only good tactics, it really could be a fundamental collision of values for the voting public to look at. No Perryesque fades there.

Good President if elected? I have no idea. The things that unsettle some GOP voters (his willingness to extend amnesty to illegals, his belief in global warming as a problem, his earlier preachments in favor of a national healthcare mandate) don't worry me.

Let me guess, bad press and no money to be made.

Trump is a putz.

even better

potential conflict of interest if he decides to run as an independant if he doesn't like who wins the GOP nomination

even better

potential conflict of interest if he decides to run as an independant if he doesn't like who wins the GOP nomination

That's as good a reason as any to cancel a debate with only two of the candidates, and no one was going to watch any way.

I liked the part of Trumps statement that he wouldn't declare until after the May 29th finale of his Apprentice show to avoid equal time requirements.