Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rippinlips

Current Celtics Moves

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Looks like Danny has made some decent progress. 1 for 1 Big Baby for Branden Bass, Keyon Dooling, Wilcox, and bringing in the top scorer from NO David West.

I like the depth so far.....

I think they are screwed, they maybe able to pull themselves in the playoffs but there are a lot if IFs on that team right now.

The C's added Stiemsma, he's a 6-foot-11 260 lb center and was the NBA Development League defensive player of the year in 2010 with the Sioux Falls. Check out this youtube highlight against Blake. Kid looks tough, KG's gonna beat the crap out him after he makes these kinda plays. Greg better keep a towel handy when the spit starts to fly. Yeahhh boyyyy! Let the expletives fly! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzCzZZFYqM8

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3648655/width/315/height/275' alt='275'>

Where's Blake now? At home watching his youtube highlight of his dunk over Modzgov, while Bass and Steamer Keep on truckin'! Something like eight dunks between 'em last nite! The C's may have injuries, but what they don't lack is heart! Bleed green! :D

Great game last night, except I wouldn't want to count on the formula of having Pierce foul out and and let Rondo to go off for the rest of these games...LOL

Great game last night, except I wouldn't want to count on the formula of having Pierce foul out and and let Rondo to go off for the rest of these games...LOL
[VIDEO]
[VIDEO]

Finally our bench showed up on the offensive side of the board to compliment our defense, which in turn was a direct result of Danny Ainge. The refs let the two teams actually play "playoff basketball" and thus having a zero effect on the outcome of the game. :D700 This just in courtesy of a tweet by Jillian Watts says it all. Miami may wear all white... but in Boston we bleed GREEN. ;)

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3648655/width/315/height/275' alt='275'>

Where's Blake now? At home watching his youtube highlight of his dunk over Modzgov, while Bass and Steamer Keep on truckin'! Something like eight dunks between 'em last nite! The C's may have injuries, but what they don't lack is heart! Bleed green! :D

cool story bro. looks like your "c's" are at the same place as griffin this off season... gone fishing!

316 Ahhh Fob Bob, when I look back at the season my Boston Celtics had, it will be filled with pride in knowing they fought till the bitter end of game seven of the Eastern Conference Championship. Now your talking about a team decimated with injuries (Green, Wilcox and AB). Are you proud señor Tejas of your LA Clippers? Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for the new guard coming into the NBA (Blake), but lets see how much true grit they actually have. Hats off to the Heat, now they've got a "new" beast to contend with coming out of the western plains and Perk will be leading the charge down in the paint. In regards to fishing, now I don't have to spend as much time in frome of the 'tube watching NBA basketball this season and I'll have to fish the night shift a lot harder. Good luck to whatever team you root for, my C's played a helluva season! Adios y buena suerte mi amigo! :D

Amen, all the bs about them being too old and washed up to play with the heat. If The refs had not of missed the call when Rondo was fouled by Wade it may have been over with Bostons last win. Great year guys.