Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StriperTC

Ambassadeur 6500 cl Big Game

12 posts in this topic

This is an "almost new " beautiful reel. Perfect working condition and 9.9 in appearance.

$120.00 shipped to your abode!!

As usual, proceeds will go to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Or Wounded Warriors Project. Tom

I'll take it for $120 shipped to Maryland assuming you'll do paypal.  I've a new rod on the way to mount it on, and I've been a diabetic for the last 26 years, great cause.  Just need the paypal details.

Thanks, sending you a money order tonight or tommorow as you mentioned you might not be able to grab the paypal money.  Not a problem at all, we're going grocery shopping in a bit anyhow, hopefully they do money orders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max4 View Post

Class move StriperTC good mojo headed you way! Great cause by the way, MAX

Very class move indeed, thank you StriperTC.  I aquired the money order at the grocery, filler her out, and put it in an envelope.  My wife assures me it will be on it's way to you in the morning's outgoing mail.  Thank you once again, I wasn't planning on buying a reel for my new rod till spring, but when I saw the diabetes research fund cause, I knew I just had to snag it now.

Phil

Reel showed up today.  It looks great, and I've already got a rod picked out to mount her to for next spring.  Thanks for the fast shipping, and donating to a great cause.  Did the M.O. get there yet?

Thanks again,

Phil

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0