Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Deckhand

What do we do with all the left over crow......

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

....that all these SOL posters are going to refuse to eat after the next election?

So many bold statements about "seeing November from my house." [what the hell does that mean, anyway? This was stupid enough the first time around when Sarah P was keeping an eye out for trouble across the barring straight.] It just might come back to haunt certain posters, like those late night sex-ting adventures from that chick you met on Craig's list.

Not that it's such a bad thing to have so many left overs - we could break them down and turn them into fertilizer.....of course we do still have an enormous amount of manure left over from all the bull **** that gets spread around this place every time the president gets caught with a golf club in his hand.

I feel for the guy, I really do. Every time I go fishing my wife pulls out the honey-do list and crams in my mouth. I have to work off going fishing, sort of like cap and trade.

I have to pay for the right to do something that I used to do for free when I was single. Makes the thought of my wife ever leaving seem not so quite horrific.

We could send the uneaten crow to third world countries, but the lib's would deem it politically insensitive to give 'those poor people' leftovers. They would ship them back and by that time I would imagine that we would have an even bigger, more stinky problem on our hands.

I digress....dead crow isn't my problem. it's Tims. He's the one that's going to have to deal with all the boo-boo's. Band-aids will be in short supply. We'll have to use duck-tap when supplies run out.

Maybe we can just put the duck-tape over all the little charlatan's mouths next election?

It would keep us from having to order all that crow.....maybe.

....that all these SOL posters are going to refuse to eat after the next election?

So many bold statements about "seeing November from my house." [what the hell does that mean, anyway? This was stupid enough the first time around when Sarah P was keeping an eye out for trouble across the barring straight.]

It would keep us from having to order all that crow.....maybe.

When one opines about the stupidity of something, it helps if they spell Bering Strait correctly.

;)

When one opines about the stupidity of something, it helps if they spell Bering Strait correctly.

;)

OMG.

I've been exposed.....really, Mis Crabtree? That's the best you got?

:snr:

making fun of spelling is pretty week. i don't do it, myself. there's too much other low hanging fruit to bore everyone to tears with a spelling bee. the pile-on crew will dig it though. should be good for at least ten pages of laughs.

We'll make sausage out of some of it or soup...

just like left over turkey...

You'll want seconds.

Me? Am I on record making predictions about the election? I'm voting for Gingrich. If he losses, I'll congratulate the winner. Not spend four years praying for his impeachment. :p

I try to be somewhat respectful, in politics, sports or whatever. I avoid nonsense like calling the commander and chief a POS.

That way, there isn't a need to eat crow.

I'm not perfect, if you look long and hard I'm sure you can dig up some dirt, but i try to be a good sport.

Oh my bad...from the urban dictionary:

1. Pootch

The little bit of flab on relatively skinny people that hangs out over their low cut jeans when they sit. Often accompanied by a thong winking out the buttocks.

If it weren't for that girls pootch, she would be pretty hot.

Aw, dang! I thought my pootch was tucked in today!!

buy pootch mugs & shirts

pootch potch pouch pooth pooch flab stomach muffin top

by Starquesha Bon Qui Qui Apr 30, 2009 share this add a video

2. pootch

a person that puts down their friends ideas... good ideas

1)Kenzie Malone

2) (while watching a commercial of sea animals) We could've saw that a couple months ago if Kenzie wasn't being a little pootch.

buy pootch mugs & shirts

party-pooper kaylee sherwin bitznatchfph kelly dillon toolbag

by The Shady Ladies Jun 24, 2009 share this add a video

3. pootch

A patch that doesn't work

- Have you installed the new v2.15.234.184621 patch to play DVDs on Linux ?

- No, the patch v2.15.234.184621 isn't going to help you, that's to encrypt the network activity indicators on your NIC to prevent hackers from snooping the network.

- That is more a pootch then !

- Yes !

both - hahahahahahaha

MD,

He has a point. You screwed the pootch.

i can see knight screwing his pooch from my house.

You really screwed the pooch on this one.

WHAT? Where in the ******* name of reason and decency could that phrase possibly have come from? So like back in 1860 or something, uncle Bob was making sweet love to the family Golden Retriever and somebody finally realized that damn, that just ain't right, all that screwing the pooch. Thereafter, the phrase became a popular way to express that you really ****** up? Great cathula's ghost! Is it some sick way of spreading the word on zoophlilia? Quick! Someone shoot milk a pm.....Deckhand just misspelled zoophilia! I don't think i ever knew HOW to spell it, nor do i even care to know!

Isn't screwing the pooch illegal? or do they still allow it in WV??? Did you know that in lots of states, you can legally marry your first cousin?

Love animals....don't #@$% them!

More latter.....after i get done "walking" my dog! :naughty:

Oh my bad...from the urban dictionary:

1. Pootch

The little bit of flab on relatively skinny people that hangs out over their low cut jeans when they sit. Often accompanied by a thong winking out the buttocks.

If it weren't for that girls pootch, she would be pretty hot.

Aw, dang! I thought my pootch was tucked in today!!

buy pootch mugs & shirts

pootch potch pouch pooth pooch flab stomach muffin top

by Starquesha Bon Qui Qui Apr 30, 2009 share this add a video

2. pootch

a person that puts down their friends ideas... good ideas

1)Kenzie Malone

2) (while watching a commercial of sea animals) We could've saw that a couple months ago if Kenzie wasn't being a little pootch.

buy pootch mugs & shirts

party-pooper kaylee sherwin bitznatchfph kelly dillon toolbag

by The Shady Ladies Jun 24, 2009 share this add a video

3. pootch

A patch that doesn't work

- Have you installed the new v2.15.234.184621 patch to play DVDs on Linux ?

- No, the patch v2.15.234.184621 isn't going to help you, that's to encrypt the network activity indicators on your NIC to prevent hackers from snooping the network.

- That is more a pootch then !

- Yes !

both - hahahahahahaha