Nook or Kindle fire?

Rate this topic

GetDaGaff

I want to get one for my gf but I don't know anything about them. She wants to read books with it but a few other perks wouldn't be bad. Do you have to buy the books? Are there any already loaded? As I said I'm clueless. HELP!!!

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until it's free.

If you are picking between these two, I would say the kindle fire. If she just want to read books with it without all the fancy stuff, there are cheaper kindle that can just read books fine.

Books are not preloaded but only a few bucks for each. I find a lot of free ones from time to time on amazon.

If you are picking between these two, I would say the kindle fire. If she just want to read books with it without all the fancy stuff, there are cheaper kindle that can just read books fine.

Books are not preloaded but only a few bucks for each. I find a lot of free ones from time to time on amazon.

Thanks fox. I just ordered the Kindle Fire. She won't use most of what it has, but it's there if she needs it.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until it's free.

I have a Nook, pretty good but have no need for it now. I bought a tablet and I put the nook app on it. It also came with an e-reader app....

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

I converted my Nook color into an Android tablet. Does B&N and Kindle books now as well as most any App from the Market. Truthfully I web surf and play Angry Birds more than anything else on it.

Probably not the best way to go for the girlfriend.

I'll have mine on the rocks.

I have a Kindle.  I love it.  It is easy to use and the books on Amazon are cheaper than buying them in stores.

A good website is Lendle.  It is where you can lend and borrow your kindle books.  A good tool to help save money.

I am sure she will love it!

Do you know if you can buy books for the nook on Amazon?

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

Do you know if you can buy books for the nook on Amazon?

Yes if you have a color nook, you can convert VERY easily into a full ANDROID tablet, and then download the AMAZON KINDLE app on to your B and N nook.

The color nook is the one I am talking about.

IMO the color nook is a much better reader, it is more solid in construction, and the display is better.

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land

Yes if you have a color nook, you can convert VERY easily into a full ANDROID tablet, and then download the AMAZON KINDLE app on to your B and N nook.

The color nook is the one I am talking about.

IMO the color nook is a much better reader, it is more solid in construction, and the display is better.

Thanks Reg.

Thanks Reg.

skidd if you are a techie you can mod your nook youself for free, if not you can buy a micro sd card and put it in your nook color that will essentially give you a color nook, an android tablet and a kindle search amazon for "nook 2 android" it is sold on amazon and on fleabay

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land