SOl End of Year Performance Reviews

Rate this topic

Brian

Ravioli: while proclaiming the love, we read into your post much hate. Please tone down the rhetoric.

Sparky: those are not butterflies. Your recent test came back and you have several STDs including one that is only seen amongst the Aborigines.

Kamel: you continue to cut class these past two quarters and you're continued absence leaves us no choice but to fail you.

Homer: your adroit style is a refreshing change of pace; however, the recent knowledge you have displayed about serial killers has disturbed several of us.

Otter: please leave the special ed kids alone. This includes all '09'ers. If we have to tell you one more time to behave, you will get a 5 minute time-out. I mean it this time- this is your one hundred and seventy-eighth final warning.

Mag: normally, we would fail you, but if your cat dies, you automatically pass for the quarter. It's in the by-laws. So if you want to pass next quarter, we recommend you kill another cat.

Titleguy: You are doing solid work with the Repubic. Keep it up!

Tammy: Wing.

Ditch: Wang.

Tammy & Ditch: You both pass.

BrandfordJeff: You passed this quarter. Next quarter we're sitting you next to the liberal, 'flamboyant' kid to see if your behavior can continue.

MikeMc: we find your denial of your heritage disturbing. Please, accept who you are.

Tom T: the grades are meh, but you remind us of General Tom Thumb which is a plus. You pass, but marginally.

Speedracer: access to the family hunting grounds would improve your grades which are solid D's at this junction. More post about NY's wang would improve your grades also.

Derrick: you do a fine job in the BST gym class, but we understand your problems with the rope climb.

A whiter shade of pale....

MikeMc: we find your denial of your heritage disturbing. Please, accept who you are.

I am a kilt wearing, mick moop, that's who I am. I think anyone who is obsessed with me being greek just wants me in a physical way and that is their way of showing it. In other words, you guys are a bunch of homosexuals with a fixation on my ass and you scare me. :scared:

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

I am a kilt wearing, mick moop, that's who I am. I think anyone who is obsessed with me being greek just wants me in a physical way and that is their way of showing it. In other words, you guys are a bunch of homosexuals with a fixation on my ass and you scare me. :scared:

So you do admit to wearing a skirt then?

A whiter shade of pale....

Ravioli: while proclaiming the love, we read into your post much hate. Please tone down the rhetoric.

Sparky: those are not butterflies. Your recent test came back and you have several STDs including one that is only seen amongst the Aborigines.

Kamel: you continue to cut class these past two quarters and you're continued absence leaves us no choice but to fail you.

Homer: your adroit style is a refreshing change of pace; however, the recent knowledge you have displayed about serial killers has disturbed several of us.

Otter: please leave the special ed kids alone. This includes all '09'ers. If we have to tell you one more time to behave, you will get a 5 minute time-out. I mean it this time- this is your one hundred and seventy-eighth final warning.

Mag: normally, we would fail you, but if your cat dies, you automatically pass for the quarter. It's in the by-laws. So if you want to pass next quarter, we recommend you kill another cat.

Titleguy: You are doing solid work with the Repubic. Keep it up!

Tammy: Wing.

Ditch: Wang.

Tammy & Ditch: You both pass.

BrandfordJeff: You passed this quarter. Next quarter we're sitting you next to the liberal, 'flamboyant' kid to see if your behavior can continue.

Tom T: the grades are meh, but you remind us of General Tom Thumb which is a plus. You pass, but marginally.

Speedracer: access to the family hunting grounds would improve your grades which are solid D's at this junction. More post about NY's wang would improve your grades also.

Derrick: you do a fine job in the BST gym class, but we understand your problems with the rope climb.

As the silky tones of Elton John, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" waft through the Tavern....

I would ******* LOVE a grave blanket. icon14.gif