Over six weeks now!

Rate this topic

MikeMc

No weight gain?Eff you stupid greek stringbean!I'm a fat ****.First time in my life.I'd be running but for the damn plantars bs.

Nope. No substitutes whatsoever. no mints, no toothpicks, no food, nothing.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Screw you,I'm hungry.A lot.:o

Well, I actually lost about 15 pounds before I quit. I have put about 2 pounds back on the past 2 weeks but I stopped running/walking in the morning since I went hunting. Gonna start back up next week, though. I've been eating better for a while now. But, I still haven't put a pound on because I quit smoking.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Well, I actually lost about 15 pounds before I quit. I have put about 2 pounds back on the past 2 weeks but I stopped running/walking in the morning since I went hunting. Gonna start back up next week, though. I've been eating better for a while now. But, I still haven't put a pound on because I quit smoking.

The wost part about being so hungry,of course,is not being able to ask you for any venison,loser.:p

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

It shouldn't be about the money. If you don't end up with what you are expecting, it could be a trigger to give up. The money is a nice benefit. I spent it on strippers. Good luck, Toad. Pay attention. PM me if you need me. Any time.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

The wost part about being so hungry,of course,is not being able to ask you for any venison,loser.:p

One more shot this Saturday. We'll probably be putting on drives. I have a tough time on those running deer so your chances of eating venison aren't looking good.

Put the sight on the nose and follow through. works pretty well ;)

I end a lot of my sentences with "just saying" because ending the sentence with "DUMB ASS" would probably be considered offensive!
Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, remember that you were taught to give your used toys to the less fortunate!

Put the sight on the nose and follow through. works pretty well ;)

Generally(at least where I hunt)you don't see the nose of a moving deer.I see a flag,outbound,and I wont shoot at that.:(

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

Generally(at least where I hunt)you don't see the nose of a moving deer.I see a flag,outbound,and I wont shoot at that.:(

Where I used to hunt in Jersey was mixed hardwood and pines. When we drove you had about 1/3 time where woods was open enough to shoot. But when you hit the cedar bogs or those damn rose briars that reach 12 to 15ft tall I would unload the gun and break out the pruning shears and hope to make it to the other side with my cloths semi in one piece and not get run over in the process....:shock:

I end a lot of my sentences with "just saying" because ending the sentence with "DUMB ASS" would probably be considered offensive!
Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, remember that you were taught to give your used toys to the less fortunate!