Over six weeks now!

Rate this topic

MikeMc

Without a cigarette!! Woo Hoo! And to give credit where it's due, i would like to thank Landru for bugging me to read the book he always talked about. Thanks for the inspiration, Jim! :clap:

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

BB, the book is really worth a shot. I tried everything, some things twice, and had a stroke at 46. I closed the book 2-1/2 years ago and haven't wanted one since. Under $20 and may be the way for you to quit. That's like 3 packs now, no?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

Clearly deer don't like quitters :D

I got one more shot Saturday. We'll see. It was definitely weird NOT smoking in my stand this year. :D

Thanks all. And thanks again, Jim.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Mike, again, it makes me happy to get people to quit the easy way. Just stay positive about it. The ******** is there whether you are smoking or not.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

:clap: Hooray for the Greek!

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.