Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Contractor/Handyman Needed - Long Island (Eastern Nassau/Western Suffolk)

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

Hi! Does anyone know of a good contractor/handyman in the area (Plainview /Old Bethpage)? We have water coming in/around a wall mounted AC unit and running into the sheetrock/interior wall. Looking for someone to fix the issue and also repair the wall. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.