Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Long Island Serial Killer Investigation...

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Police found Shannon Gilbert's purse. The police announced that they think that she may have panicked and ran into the marsh and drowned; that she is not the victim of the killer who may be responsible for 10 victims in the same area. :confused: Her body has not been recovered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

It's Long Island. She probably died trying to report a post.

So true, the life expectancy of a Long Peninsula member is below the SOL average. 

Only LI could be so lame as to dub their serial killer "The Long Island Serial Killer". Can't ya come up with something better.

And the fact that new bodies stopped turning up just before I moved to TX is pure coincidence. I swear it!

Only LI could be so lame as to dub their serial killer "The Long Island Serial Killer". Can't ya come up with something better.

And the fact that new bodies stopped turning up just before I moved to TX is pure coincidence. I swear it!

i believe he's properly known as the gilgo killer. a bit more creative. but the other killers complained of spot burning so he had to rename himself the central south shore killer.

i believe he's properly known as the gilgo killer. a bit more creative. but the other killers complained of spot burning so he had to rename himself the central south shore killer.

:clap:

well said. :laugh: